No announcement yet.

If Khan didn;t get hit in the 10th, he would have had a wide UD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
    i don't know man, if you saw the bradley abregu highlights, you can see bradley landing some good shots, you should check that out
    I did see that fight, and that's what made me realsie Bradley is too aggressive at times.

Although I don't know much of ABrgu at all, apart from he had a high KO ratio.

Bradley has a good shot, that right hand is sick of his, but that's the main shot he tries to land all day long when he gets in.

Moving to the right would neutralise that, but easier said than done since he has fast feet and hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
      I did see that fight, and that's what made me realsie Bradley is too aggressive at times.

Although I don't know much of ABrgu at all, apart from he had a high KO ratio.

Bradley has a good shot, that right hand is sick of his, but that's the main shot he tries to land all day long when he gets in.

Moving to the right would neutralise that, but easier said than done since he has fast feet and hands.
      jup actually dude i can't wait for the bradley khan fight, it's gonna show us who the man is in the 140 div. gonna be very very very interesting

Comment

Yeah I feel Bradley is the man and if Khan improves in the gym on his mistakes such as hands low and walking into shots, some better way of slipping shots than holding a guard, maybe teach a thing or two in inside fighting then it will be a great fight.

Comment

Bump, anyone got anything to say?

Comment

I'm glad he got rocked,everyone was talking about his "glass chin" and well it looked like his "glass chin" upgraded to a bulletproof one.

Comment

If Khan didn;t get hit in the 10th, he would have had a wide UD
              If Con didn't bribe the referee, he would have been KO'd.

Comment

No, it was a close fight all around. There is nothing magical that happened in the 10th that closed a wide win for Khan. Khan was hanging on by a thread for 3 rounds.

**** thread.

Comment

Khan-Bradley and Khan-Ortiz would be awesome fights, IMO. Khan-Alexander, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTornado View Post
                    I'm glad he got rocked,everyone was talking about his "glass chin" and well it looked like his "glass chin" upgraded to a bulletproof one.
                    His chin still aint great. It's not as horrible as people on here made it out to be, but it still remains his biggest weakness.

Comment

Working...
                    X