Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Floyd suckerpunching Ortiz
    -Golota-Bow riot
    -Floyd-Judah riot
    -The fact that Mayweather-Oscar had such a huge buildup and was a boring fight
    -Judah punching the ref in the face after doing the chicken dance
    -Berto and Peterson failing drug tests when they were the ones requesting them

Comment

Fishnets ....

Comment

How was the Roy - Captain Hook incident embarrassing? Embarrassing for Lacy maybe.

I thought that was fcukin' epic myself, ''He claims he has the best left hook in the game, Imma tell the bwoy, don't hook with a hooker!''

Landing triple, quadruple left hooks for jokes on Lacy.

Comment

Roy's rap when before he fought Lebedev....wasnt his finest hour

Comment

This is the first thing that came to mind...

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
            -Floyd suckerpunching Ortiz
            -Golota-Bow riot
            -Floyd-Judah riot
            -The fact that Mayweather-Oscar had such a huge buildup and was a boring fight
            -Judah punching the ref in the face after doing the chicken dance
            -Berto and Peterson failing drug tests when they were the ones requesting them
            Weren't you the lad that had the avatar of the dudes jumping over the toilet and dropping ****s?

Comment

The David haye little toe excuse was pretty bad

Comment

3.32 lol, still has blazing handspeed. What was that 6-7 left hooks? haa

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  How was the Roy - Captain Hook incident embarrassing? Embarrassing for Lacy maybe.

I thought that was fcukin' epic myself, ''He claims he has the best left hook in the game, Imma tell the bwoy, don't hook with a hooker!''

Landing triple, quadruple left hooks for jokes on Lacy.
                  It was funny but TS was talking about ridiculous costumes so..

Comment

Not sure about embarrassing but WTF? Everytime I see Sharif Bogere come into the ring in a cage wearing a lion headrest I am like WHAT THE...

Comment

''Six Heads'' Lewis bailing out of a fight he was winning against Dalton too take a ****.

Anthony ''Sugar Ray Clay Jones Jr'' Smalls coming too the ring in a scream costume and on a skateboard, plus he's just an embarrasment in and out of the ring in general.
                      Last edited by NChristo; 08-08-2012, 03:57 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Working...
                      X