No announcement yet.

No comments from arum,roach,manny??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    reply to what? that floyd said he wants to fight pacquiao? pacquiao also said he wants to fight floyd.

they both have fights scheduled, let them fight.
    Nah Fock That! After the Mosley fight, Bob Arum was yabbering on about how Manny would beat the crap out of Mayweather. Here the man is addressing the situation and we don't hear nothing. I don't see any videos in response. I don't see anything from a team that resembles a camp that's itching to step in there with Floyd Mayweather. They talk big when he's quiet. He's a-callin' for that boy in front of everyone, why the silent treatment? Does Mike Jones have anything to do with it? Is that how Top Prank and Pacquiao plan on proving who's number 1 P4P? I hope not. I wonder what gives.

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
      Nah Fock That! After the Mosley fight, Bob Arum was yabbering on about how Manny would beat the crap out of Mayweather. Here the man is addressing the situation and we don't hear nothing. I don't see any videos in response. I don't see anything from a team that resembles a camp that's itching to step in there with Floyd Mayweather. They talk big when he's quiet. He's a-callin' for that boy in front of everyone, why the silent treatment? Does Mike Jones have anything to do with it? Is that how Top Prank and Pacquiao plan on proving who's number 1 P4P? I hope not. I wonder what gives.
      How can Floyd call out pacquiao when they both have fights scheduled? I swear some of u are ******ed. Talk is cheap lets see what actions are made AFTER their upcoming fights.

Comment

Its clear hes wants nothing to do with being tested.

Comment

can we just wait after their fights?

even if they do fight, it won't till be next year.

Comment

Gayweather is afraid to take the Pacquiao test. He only calls out Pacquiao when Gayweather needs to promote his fight.

I bet you the scared **** will go on an indefinite vacation again after his fight with Ortiz.

Btw, the fight between Gayweather and Ortiz is fixed! It's a done deal!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              2 days later??still no reply?
              time flies when you're too busy having the time of your life. apparently arum, roach and manny don't have the time to be bothered by the actions of an insecure, desperate attention-seeker who can't stop talking about manny.

besides. they're focused on the task currently at hand, which is preparing for the fight with Marquez.

when Pac was preparing for a fight with Margarito and Bob was saying Mosley was next, people accused him of staging the fights.

now when they're focused on the marquez fight and not on any other fight, AGAIN people are questioning it. i guess people will question team Pac WHATEVER actions they take.

also, unlike floyd who makes videos/public statements ALMOST IMMEDIATELY after any major promotion Pac makes for his fights, (the man's obviously as obsessed of Pac as any "*******") Pac's life doesn't revolve around one single person.
              Last edited by AFighter4U; 06-30-2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

pacman already did an interview saying he's ready and always been ready all this time... there's your comment... need more?

Comment

Working...
                X