No announcement yet.

Conjoined Twins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conjoined Twins

just ran across this, didnt see it posted. I feel pretty bad for them/her. =/

after seing this and seeing that they are in critical condition, it made me wonder. what would happen if these two are somehow saved and survive, how would their lifes play out in years to come.. thought?

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Chines...S8U3T9ez.aK8MA

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post

after seing this and seeing that they are in critical condition, it made me wonder. what would happen if these two are somehow saved and survive, how would their lifes play out in years to come.. thought?

ew, shoot it now, just shoot it now!

Comment

Originally posted by Nonito Donaire View Post
      ew, shoot it now, just shoot it now!
      very un moral and inhumane to say/think that. but the thought did run through my mind of them thinking, for the babies sake, would it be better to not save them and just let nature do its thing. or try everything possible to give them life knowing all the heart ache and horrible troubles they will endure for their entire life

Comment

What if one gets a job? The other one will have to work as well. Forced labor perhaps?

Comment

very un moral and inhumane to say/think that. but the thought did run through my mind of them thinking, for the babies sake, would it be better to not save them and just let nature do its thing. or try everything possible to give them life knowing all the heart ache and horrible troubles they will endure for their entire life
          yes, i once saw a baby with some illness that cause his head to be huge. his head was the size of a beach ball! what type of life could someone live like that?

Comment

What if they argue? w/c one will the body obey?

GOD BLESS them.

Comment

Two boys down to the sixth rib and one boy below the Tocci brothers each had control of one side of their body although they were unable to walk due to balance. They lived to be 63.

Comment

Seriously, if that was my kid it would be a source of constant joy and hilarity.

Until it hit around 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
                  What if they argue? w/c one will the body obey?

GOD BLESS them.
                  thats actually a interesting question ..
                  Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post

Two boys down to the sixth rib and one boy below the Tocci brothers each had control of one side of their body although they were unable to walk due to balance. They lived to be 63.
                  damn thats pretty crazy

Comment

I like the way the one on the right has kinda thrown up a bit and looks kinda pleased with itself while the one on the left is like "WHY GOD WHYYYY?"

Comment

Working...
                    X