Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: “I think Manny Pacquiao has a great legacy, but we got to be honest about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre calmly and without malice spoke his mind. He is entitled to his opinion. There was no racism, no memes/gifs, no accusations of any drug use, just his opinion.

Yet look at the responses from posters with all this "how dare andre say anything" and "well now I'm gonna change my opinion of the dawson fight".

Some of you mother****as actually think manny and his resume is above criticism from a fellow fighter. You mother****as never care when this happens to other fighters.

Wow.

Comment

• How about Canelo, Hatton, and JMM on Floyd's resume? All of Floyd's best recent wins have been frauds

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Yup, he was at welterweight before the catchweight Cotto fight.
        He never intended to go to welter, just got an offer he couldn't refuse vs a guy coming down himself. Both guys had to give, Pac a lot more. It's not like DLH was a champ or even contender at welter.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Andre calmly and without malice spoke his mind. He is entitled to his opinion. There was no racism, no memes/gifs, no accusations of any drug use, just his opinion.

Yet look at the responses from posters with all this "how dare andre say anything" and "well now I'm gonna change my opinion of the dawson fight".

Some of you mother****as actually think manny and his resume is above criticism from a fellow fighter. You mother****as never care when this happens to other fighters.

Wow.
          There was no racism, memes/gifs, accusations at him or anything like that. People mostly pointing out that Ward should keep it to himself if he doesn't wanna look stupid since he never moved up one division, and his one p4p rated win involved a guy dropping a full division.

Comment

• Show me his ppv numbers and then we can talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
              How about Canelo, Hatton, and JMM on Floyd's resume? All of Floyd's best recent wins have been frauds
              Like rios clottery and tony right?? Its goes both ways

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Andre calmly and without malice spoke his mind. He is entitled to his opinion. There was no racism, no memes/gifs, no accusations of any drug use, just his opinion.

Wow.
                Such is the intensity of the fevered swamps of the Pacquiao obsessed. They don't see how untethered from reality they've become because they have a huge support group here at NSB, but I assure you if they tried to use this same specious reasoning elsewhere they'd have nut coats on them quicker than you can say Jack Nicholson.
                Last edited by Slip Stream; 01-06-2014, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  There was no racism, memes/gifs, accusations at him or anything like that. People mostly pointing out that Ward should keep it to himself if he doesn't wanna look stupid since he never moved up one division, and his one p4p rated win involved a guy dropping a full division.
                  Why does he have to keep his opinion to himself? And since when has a fighter exspressing an opinion on another fighter been a problem for you and others in this thread who often cite the criticisms from other fighters when debating fellow posters?

Comment

• Lol. The world is Pacquaio's boxing ring. Oakland Coloseum is Ward's

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                      Such is the intensity of the fevered swamps of the Pacquiao obsessed. They don't see how untethered from reality they've become because they have a huge support group here at NSB, but I assure you if they tried to use this same specious reasoning elsewhere they'd have nut coats on them quicker than you can say Jack Nicholson.
                      If you don't like what ward said cool. I get that. But look at some of these responses in this thread.

The posters that suggest changing their opinion of the dawson fight because he criticized manny are utterly disgraceful. What does what he said have to do with evaluating the quality of a previous ward fight?

The whining in the gif thread about making fun of him was bad enough but this is crazy.

How dare he criticize manny. Hahaha FUUUUKKKKKKkCCCKKKKkKKk YOOOOOUUUU!

Comment

Working...
                      X