Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go vegetarian dude.

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
      I ****in hate when my muscles start to grow cause i get really sore all over. and cant do nuttin. I dont get it I dont lift weights or nuttin but i steady gain muscle for no apparent reason. now i have to work even harder to lose weight and get my hands back to the speed they were I wonder is there something i can do to stop this process. ne help will be needed.
      ive had the same problem and im sad to say that the only thing to do is eating less and burning more energy.

same thing with muscles as fat

Comment

Originally posted by slugdog666
        It's not exactly healthy, but a short starvation period would eat your muscle, since your body dips into energy reserves of your muscle before ever touching fat

the pick in my avatar is me not eating alot and losing 15pounds in 2 weeks. and u can still see my stomach muscles and im not even flexing nor holding in.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
          if your gaining muscle without lifting weights, thats genetics and if thats the case, why the hell would you want to stop the process, let it grow, who wudnt want some extra muscle, srsly

i'm gettin tired of muscles already. i have alot of them as it is. i wanna stay at a certain weight class but i wont be able to cause my muscles keep growing. its like trying to chase your shadow.u jus cant do **** about it. im 21 years old and im still growing. not by height though.hehe

Comment

Go ino body building or something, might have a better chance at winning something at that rather than boxing. it does take huge dedication though.

Comment

I can barely gain weight and muscle. Man you're lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750
                Go ino body building or something, might have a better chance at winning something at that rather than boxing. it does take huge dedication though.

I mean i have a **** load of hand speed and alot of power for the weight division on going it. im by far not slow at all. i used to do 100m,200m,and 4X100 relay sprint for 7 years. i have all the talent. but it takes even more time for me to build up more hand speed for the muscle that i gained

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                  I ****in hate when my muscles start to grow
                  Oh damn, don't we all just it hate when that happens.

Comment

Oh damn, don't we all just it hate when that happens.
                    LOL!

I've put 5 years hard work into getting mine where they are today. Diet and excercise is somthing that has been crucial for me. I would be pissed off if they started to disapear now!

Comment

stop lifting weights...

Comment

Working...
                      X