Walking Dead:Shane a Hero or Villain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walking Dead:Shane a Hero or Villain?

RIP Shane. On of the best ever!

He's a hero. He just tryed to do whats best, save lori and carl. He made the hard decisions when no one else could, and there is no room for soft in a world that's run by the dead. A world overran by zombies changes you, and if you cant adapt...you die. Time and time again he did what had to be done.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Hero
    27.78%
    Villain
    72.22%
    Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 03-26-2012, 05:09 PM.

He is a hero gone mad. He needs to fall back of Rick's broad and start fuking Andrea on a more consistent basis to alleviate his balls. Your startin to actlike Shane w I have 1800 rounds. I say calm down as Rick would do or Ima stab u.

Shane is a stressful situation away from snappin and killin one of his own. I would off him for the safety of the clan
    Last edited by Unknown Champ; 03-02-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
      He is a hero gone mad. He needs to fall back of Rick's broad and start fuking Andrea on a more consistent basis to alleviate his balls. Your startin to actlike rick w I have 1800 rounds. I say calm down as Rick would do or Ima stab u.

Shane is a stressful situation away from snappin and killin one of his own. I would off him for the safety of the clan

Id go into town to with a bag of guns on horseback. Oh I cant wait for the world to end so I can finally start livin.

Comment

Shane is an Anit-Hero becoming a Villain. He's fucking up. I don't get why he is still after that ****. She must have some reeaaaaaaallly good pussy to make him still think she wants to be with him even after he fought with Rick.

Shane and Daryl are bosses though. I just get the feeling that Shane is gonna fuck up bad and end up getting offed.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Shane is an Anit-Hero becoming a Villain. He's fucking up. I don't get why he is still after that ****. She must have some reeaaaaaaallly good pussy to make him still think she wants to be with him even after he fought with Rick.

Shane and Daryl are bosses though. I just get the feeling that Shane is gonna fuck up bad and end up getting offed.

Bomb pu$$y apparently. Daryl is gonna end up nailin that old amber rose look broad.

Comment

I got the same shotgun as Shane, mossberg 590.

Comment

He's like those Anti-hero characters like Vick Mackey, Tony Soprano, Angel [from Buffy the Vampire Slayer],Jack Bauer, Walter White, ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                He is a hero gone mad. He needs to fall back of Rick's broad and start fuking Andrea on a more consistent basis to alleviate his balls. Your startin to actlike Shane w I have 1800 rounds. I say calm down as Rick would do or Ima stab u.

Hero gone mad is an absolutely perfect way to put it. He still makes the generally right moves to survive, but his motivations are all wrong now. Unfortunately, he'll probably stop making the right moves as well as he goes more and more off the deep end.

Comment

Ill be damned if I sleep next to a barn full of walkers. Killing em all was the right move. That's what I would have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    Ill be damned if I sleep next to a barn full of walkers. Killing em all was the right move. That's what I would have done.
                    Yeah but what makes him an anti-hero is the way he went about doing it. Didn't have to cause a mass panic and unleash the zombies and force everyone's hand.

I don't like the old guy though. That guy is like one of this chicks who tries to make everyone against someone. One of those jealous bitch types. That guy is annoying.

Comment

Working...
                    X