No announcement yet.

Que religion son?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Que religion son?

La mayoria de los Lations son Catolicos...ustedes que son???

Agnostic........

Comment

Reptillian...

Comment

Dammit Ric!

Aww forget it. Católico de nacimiento.

Now I consider myself a guy that tries his best to follow the christian way of life, even if I dont completely believe everything the church stands for.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Men........
        Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Men...
        Geez guys he asked for your religion, not your sexual preferences.

Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 12-04-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          Dammit Ric!

Aww forget it. Católico de nacimiento.

Now I consider myself a guy that tries his best to follow the christian way of life, even if I dont completely believe everything the church stands for.

Geez guys he asked for your religion, not your sexual preferences.

I remember when you got laughed out of the lounge for trying to debate religion...

Comment

I remember when you got laughed out of the lounge for trying to debate religion...
            I didnt get laughed out of there, and second I dint debate religion but my position on gay marriage by the church and how it would allow for other nasty perverted things to be legalized if it was permitted.

Comment

catolico

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                I didnt get laughed out of there, and second I dint debate religion but my position on gay marriage by the church and how it would allow for other nasty perverted things to be legalized if it was permitted.
                you got laughed out of there.... you were saying Raping and marrying animals was going to be come legal

then everyone laughed at you and you stopped posting

Comment

you got laughed out of there.... you were saying Raping and marrying animals was going to be come legal

then everyone laughed at you and you stopped posting
                  You mean this thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...light=marriage

I shared my views on the topic.

I wouldnt put it past humanity to do it though, its already legal in the muslim world to marry little girls, as it is legal in the US for pastors to carry weapons in church.

Comment

I was brought up Catholic I was even an altar boy back in the days I was taught to pray to statutes and that the dead family members are in heaven watching over us.
                    I've learned in time that praying to statutes and saints don't mean anything but I do believe in God and Jesus Christ and the word of the Bible but i'm not the type to preach to you and force my beliefs on anyone, if you believe or not me da lo mismo.

Comment

Working...
                    X