Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cain looks way ahead of the pack does he really have anyone that can threaten him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
    hey, do me a favor. Can you tell me one notable person that he has fought?

I don't care about resumes. Resumes don't win fights if they did we'd all have a 100% prediction record.
    He will destroy Kongo but people will only say the UFC dropped him blah blah blah
    I take it Kongo then wins since he has fought 10 or more notable opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I don't care about resumes. Resumes don't win fights if they did we'd all have a 100% prediction record.
      He will destroy Kongo but people will only say the UFC dropped him blah blah blah
      I take it Kongo then wins since he has fought 10 or more notable opponents?
      Kongo would beat the **** out of that russian loser.

Comment

browne will beat him

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          Put it this way, nobody can beat him by decision. Getting a sub is unlikely even for Werdum, and a KO/TKO is a small gap that has been closing yearly.

I'm not even a fan of the guy, I'm just in awe of his abilites as a heavyweight. If he didn't have so many injuries I would see him become the HW GOAT.
          i tihnk a guy like jon jones could decision him

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
            i tihnk a guy like jon jones could decision him
            Lol can you explain how JJ would decision Cain for me?
            Last edited by Big BRICKS; 02-12-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
              Via the usual ******ed judging.

Comment

Then I hope Cain stays ahead of the pack and is smart enough to go out on top when he retires, unlike Silva. But I hear Silva wants to come back, so you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                  i think he could run and outpoint him a la anderson silva/machida . i dont think cain has the cardio to keep up with him, he got tired by laying on jds all night

Comment

After Browne, and 2 minutes in the 1st round with Overeem, no one.

Neither guy has more than a 15-30% chance of winning, but those are his only threats other than JDS.

Werdum looked like such ass against Nog, I can't even consider him a threat anymore.

Comment

Vitaly Minakov the bellator heavyweight champ would beat cain

Comment

Working...
                      X