Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jose Sulaiman's death a good or bad thing for boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jose Sulaiman's death a good or bad thing for boxing?

Is Jose Sulaiman's death a good or bad thing for the sport of boxing? mainly on a pro level?

Poll is anon so vote truthful

Neutral - It doesn't impact boxing in any real way
    35.14%
    Good thing.. boxing is better off without Sulaiman
    45.95%
    Bad thing.. boxing is worse off without Sulaiman
    0.00%
    I don't know
    18.92%

Does not matter,,, WBC will still be corrupt without him

Comment

As a human being I refuse to vote or comment on this.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Jose was a man, a father, and a husband. Why the hell would you make an ignorant ass thread that would suggest that his death is a good thing. I wish death on no man. I would love to see Arum step away from the sport, but not if that requires the man to die. Show some damn compassion to a man who helped to build the sport of boxing to what it is today. Granted we may want things to change but between certain promotional companies, and we may even feel as though some things should be different within the WBC, but Jose did a great job as an ambassador to boxing. R.I.P. Jose

Comment

The WBC will continue to be the WBC.

Comment

Suitable username for the title of this thread.

Have to kind of agree with jayblack, also think it won't matter as other's have said.

Comment

It won't make a difference, but unlike other posters I can care less if the thread seems inhumane.

Guys like Sulaiman are leeches in this great sport, who care for nothing but there own pockets. When pieces of **** die, it's no reason to go feeling bad for them or there family. he had his time, and took whatever he could for the sport, while he was here.

Comment

please end a thread which celebrate someones death. only exception is osama bin laden.

Comment

The WBC did not and is not preventing GBP/Haymon and TR from doing business. It is also not the WBC's fault Martinez chose Cotto over Golovkin, and why other fights don't happen.

Boxing politics will still be sh-tty.

Comment

Nothing changes. Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X