Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alex Ariza "Manny Pacquiao Did No Strength & Conditioning Training." (AUDIO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now if the fight had gone the distance and Pacquiao was noticeably fatigued then this would matter...

Comment

*waiting for puga and his opinion*

Comment

ariza is one of the more laughable professionals on the planet. the guy has zero class. he has the mind of a child.

this is just a way of throwing manny under the bus and relieving himself of blame. the guy is a fool.

FREDDIE ROACH said that S and C coaches are the guys bringing PED's into boxing. i believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          ariza is one of the more laughable professionals on the planet. the guy has zero class. he has the mind of a child.

this is just a way of throwing manny under the bus and relieving himself of blame. the guy is a fool.

FREDDIE ROACH said that S and C coaches are the guys bringing PED's into boxing. i believe him.
          I think he is throwing Roach under the bus. I think it's pretty obvious that there is some kind of conflict in the WildCard gym between trainers and S&C coaches. You could tell in the interviews where Ariza was pumping up Heredia, he was trying to push S&C rather then the traditional boxing training. And the fact that they had 3 fights with Marquez, Ariza wanted to be the guy who pushes his type of training so he could be the guy who finally gave Pacquiao the win.

Comment

So, everyone should expected a strength and conditioning enhanced Pacman for his next fight with Marquez.

And if Pac gets KO'd again the excuse will be:

"He didn't use heavier weights for his chin."

Comment

I guess this is the excuse now? lol. Marquez KO'd pac, it's done, finito, let it go. IMO, they're making up this excuse just to hype a 5th fight, which is pretty pathetic. Pac got KTFO'd, end of story. Shit happens. Any amount of Strength & Conditioning & PEDs would not have saved Pac from that brutal KO. Being off balance and falling face first into Marquez's full forced flush punch, would have KO'd ANYONE especially when all the force was being absorbed by your neck. It was an exciting fight and let us fight fans be happy that Manny is ok.

Comment

nothing but an excuse. typical crap after a pac fight

Comment

Good cause he looked better than he has since Hatton. He got caught. Strength training sure doesn't help that.... Now please recuse yourself from future training camps.

Comment

You dont have to do any strength and conditioning when you get the magic pill and the shot in your ass

Comment

Fitness plays just as big a part in boxing as technique, Pacquiao looked superb up untill round 6 where the onslaught in round 5 slowed him down and made him tired, causing him to get sloppy, Getting tired against a counter puncher is like bringing a knife to a gun fight lol

Comment

Working...
                      X