Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whichone of these guys does Mayorga have nightmares about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLH shocked him

Comment

I believe DLH. Specially after the pictures were release, Mayorga is not liking that.

Comment

Mayorga doesnt have nightmares...nightmares have Mayorgas

Comment

Cotto. He's the only 1 that hit Mayorga in the kisser with a hook & broke his hand.

Comment

I'm training his nephew right now, completely different than him. Very skilled, great mover and very nice, respectful kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I'm training his nephew right now, completely different than him. Very skilled, great mover and very nice, respectful kid.
              What about punching power and brawling skills?

Comment

Tito took his chin and soul.

Comment

Sugar Shane reaps that mind late at night:

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                    I have to say that was funny and weird ...What the hell was that all about?
                    You ever seen that fight? Cotto hits with him with a flush left hook, puts him down, and then Mayorga says he hurts his wrist. He fights for about 10 seconds and then the ref waves it off. He didn't hurt his wrist. Cotto just taxed that ass

About 38 seconds in

Comment

De La Hoya.

Mayorga came out throwing bombs, wildly. Less than 1 minute in to the fight he goes by a left hook. De La hoya fucked Mayorga up in that first round and basically humbled him down. You didn't see Mayorga do no "Hit me", dance around, taunting. DLH hit him way too hard for him to do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X