No announcement yet.

HELP!!! Juanma vs. Salido 2 - Puerto ricans help me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!! Juanma vs. Salido 2 - Puerto ricans help me

I plan on taking a trip to watch the fight. I'm looking at ticket centers website and it's so confusing. They don't even have a layout of the Coliseo Roberto Clemente stadium :/ Does anyone have a layout of the stadium so I can see which seats I'm buying???

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    I plan on taking a trip to watch the fight. I'm looking at ticket centers website and it's so confusing. They don't even have a layout of the Coliseo Roberto Clemente stadium :/ Does anyone have a layout of the stadium so I can see which seats I'm buying???

Told ya'...the layouts they put up on ticketcenter.com suck.

Your best bet (if nobody responds) is to get the 3rd most expensive tickets.

From what I understand, red carpet are the most expensive ones. They seat you in the first three rows near the ring (as close as you can get). Then you have the ringside seats, which are the ones located right behind the first three rows of any side.

After that, you get seated OUTSIDE what is considered the VIP section.

So again, I'd go for the THIRD or FOURTH expensive tickets if you want to sit as close as possible WHILE BEING SEATED HIGHER than those in the VIP section.

Here's a picture I took from the Juanma-Salido fight that gives you an idea of how the place is. (Click to enlarge)

Comment

I bought mine a couple days ago. It was a bit tricky at first but figured it out a bit when I found a pic of the coliseum on the web.

I used those North (norte) & west (Oeste) signs to guide me.

General: The very top layer is what ticketcenter is calling GENERAL and are charging $28.

PREF (South, North, East & West) : is the middle layer. If you notice on the image, it breaks down into 3 sections which matches exactly what they show on the web's seating chart. Those are running for $53.

Palco (with a letter) : is the bottom layer's 4 corners where the entrances are located at. makes sense since they are charging $78 for those.

now the tricky part and I will use REDCARPET NORTE Palco F, G, H as an example and you can figure out the rest.

Palco F, G, H: is the bottom layer and are labeled as rows A -O on the seating chart. those run from $78-$100 ($100 being the middle section).

Red carpet Norte (north): are the 3 rows (a, b, c) that you'll see on the bottom of the seating chart. Those will be on the basketball court and makes sense at $403.

The $200 seats are only located on the east & west side of the coliseum. which also makes sense since the basketball court runs that way and extends ringside seats a bit further back.

This is prolly the best I could. Good look and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

Bro i was going to go to but when i priced out the fight and air fare for one person. wasn't worth it for me.

Comment

GODDAMNN It what the ****!!!! Im going to kil myself. For real lol.

Thanks so much to everybody for the info. I will reply to everyone individually when I get back. I truly appreciate it Tinta and boricua.

@Bigdog : i thought about it too for a while but whatever I havent been to a fight in a while and it's of a fighter I like and compared to fights in Vegas or a big name fighter, it is worth it. Plus juanma is a good fighter but in the grand scheme of things he still not a BIG name pricey ticket fighter you know so I jumped on this. I know it'll be exciting whatever happens.

Comment

Ill be there rignside, get the ringside tickets, Red Carpet is too much $$$$ and when you are that close you cant see the fight as good as when you are 5 or 6 rows back!

Comment

BORICUA JR:::

^ I want that area and the seats where the X is at. Right there in the middle. Which ones are those?

Comment

Nevermind I purchased them. Red carpet, ringside norte, palco fgh, 420 bucks all 4 tickets. By the way which one was better red carpet ringside south or north?? Already bought the tickets so **** it just wanted to know.

Comment

sorry for reading it late but I can see if You got PALCO NORTH and stuck to the middle section, the you should have the ones you wanted. Ringside North & South have no diffference. they are all on the floor. Rigside EAST & WEST are different from NORTH & SOUTH though.

I photoshopped it a bit for you here. Remember that Media gets a few tables on the floor. Not exactly sure what side though. I prolly shoulda done this from the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                  X