Best Tactical Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Tactical Fight

Hey guys i'm looking for a good fight that i haven't seen yet;

Could anyone propose me some good fights where there's a lot of action & skills involved from both fighters!

A classic would be great

thx guys

Joseph.

Mayweather vs. Judah

Comment

Originally posted by Palokaj View Post
      Hey guys i'm looking for a good fight that i haven't seen yet;

Could anyone propose me some good fights where there's a lot of action & skills involved from both fighters!

A classic would be great

thx guys

Joseph.
      Bernard Hopkins Vs Kelly Pavlik....that was a good fight IMO....

Comment

Winky Wright VS Tito Trinidad, for a clinic.

Comment

vazquez/marquez I,II and especially III, two top 10 p4p guys with great skill go to war, same with barrera/morales trilogy.

Comment

alot of fights such as the ones including b-hop and winky include a beatdown from one fighter who simply had the style to beat the other

imo one of the best tactical fights iv seen recently was the williams vs martinez showdown. pauls high volume of punches was not enough and he had to set up his left hand, martinex on his own part showed how a fighter with a single good punch can mix it up if his opponent catches onto his best punch.

martinez right hook was the key and at first he was countering williams with good timing but later he set up the punch by feinting and using a long straigh left to the body. paul for his own part was started to feint himself and started to move his head, he started to go to the body and looked to land his own right hook in rounds 3-5 before trying to land his straight left.

it was a great fight and a terrific showdown between two quality operators. in fact i might go see if its on youtube.....

Comment

Working...
            X