Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mosley in tears begging his corner to not send him out in the 11th rd against PAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mosley in tears begging his corner to not send him out in the 11th rd against PAC?

This is the only time I saw a boxer crying in the fight. PAC must be something to make Shane act like that.

Comment

last week called it wants the 27th thread on this topic back.

Comment

What the hell happened to Shane?

He was one of the most respected fighters in the world just recently.

Now he's just one sad CENSORED.

OP- DO NOT USE THOSE WORDS HERE.
        Last edited by Boxing Scene; 06-23-2011, 06:50 AM.

Comment

That was just pathetic.. I will always believe manny is on the juice.

Comment

Shane - "I can't move".

The guy was moving all night...moving away from the fight! The dude tasted the power, knew what would happen, got scared, and ran and ran and ran. What does this fool mean "I can't move"? He was desperate, scared and looking for a way out- any way out!

Comment

Has this episode been shown on tv yet?

Why the **** was SSM so scared?

Comment

Comment

Oliver McCall had a worse break down in the ring against Lennox Lewis if I remember correctly.

Comment

Pacquiao is a con man when it comes to his out of ring persona compared to his demeanor when the bell rings. He's Mr. Sportsmanship, always friendly and smiling during the lead up to the fight. Notice how giggly and bubbly Clottey and Mosley were during the weigh-in, looked more like the start of a date between pre-teens and not the final leg of the hype tour between warriors. Naazim even scolded Shane for smiling at Manny. He tricks them, puts them at ease, makes them think he's their friend. Then when the fight starts that smile disappears and he goes head-hunting, then when his opponents realize just how fast and strong he is, and Pac transforms from Mr. Congeniality to the Tasmainian Devil, they become legitimately scared.

The only person who didn't seem intimidated was Margarito, he's the only one who didn't go into his turtle shell or get on his bike in recent years... and he paid dearly for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X