No announcement yet.

The official Gucci Mane thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official Gucci Mane thread!!!

I don't give a flyin' **** if you don't like it. Tough *****. Deal wit it. Go cry somewhere else. If you ****s wit em you ****s wit em. I won't answer no hatin' nonsense. Thats all there is too it. Feel free to add your own Gucci Mane songs!!!

Alotta other random things have "official" threads so why not Gucci???? My man go ham alotta da damn time...

NEW GUCCI!!!

OLD BUT DOPE ASS GUCCI I FORGOT BOUT TIL MY MAN ETHA PUT ME BACK ON IT!!
    Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 04-18-2011, 01:42 AM.

No shame in liking Gucchi he i not my cup of tea but to each his own.I do believe any real hiphop fan should go back and learn the history here is the first beef on record.

Comment

Dirty south start here

last dirty south sht i liked

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post

No shame in liking Gucchi he i not my cup of tea but to each his own.I do believe any real hiphop fan should go back and learn the history here is the first beef on record.
        I do know the roots. I use to be a hardcore wu-tang, Ol Dirty Bastard, and Meth-Red fan. Thats kinda why I dig Gucci alot because I've always dug that funny crazy ***** haha

My top favorite rappers are...

Method Man, Redman, DMX, ODB, Wu-Tang, RZA, Ice Cube, Nas, Jeezy, TI, Old Shyne, Style P, Tupac, Biggy, and Gucci Mane & Waka.

Gucci even went in on the Wu-tang classic haha

Comment

Dirty south start here

last dirty south sht i liked

You needa stop bein' ignorant. Most people hate on Gucci because they only hear his radio *****. Nobody even gives him a chance. Just hates. I ****s most wit his mixtape bangers LIKE WITH JUVENILLE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            I do know the roots. I use to be a hardcore wu-tang, Ol Dirty Bastard, and Meth-Red fan. Thats kinda why I dig Gucci alot because I've always dug that funny crazy ***** haha

My top favorite rappers are...

Method Man, Redman, DMX, ODB, Wu-Tang, RZA, Ice Cube, Nas, Jeezy, TI, Old Shyne, Style P, Tupac, Biggy, and Gucci Mane & Waka.

Gucci even went in on the Wu-tang classic haha
            You listed dmx my 3rd fav of alltime highly underrated by heads.

Comment

You listed dmx my 3rd fav of alltime highly underrated by heads.

O my damn my dude, real talk.

Everybody knows he fell off kinda and still makes music thats not as good which hurts him like he's the Evander Holyfield of boxing. In their primes EASILY one of the greatest of all time. But since they keep making music not as good, or in Holyfields case still fighting it's hurting his legacy.

DMX in his prime is on of the GREATEST rappers to have ever stepped on the mic. EVER!!!

and a lil Gucci because it is his thread haha

Comment

What is it like having a certified man crush? Do you tell your friends you're gay for him and they just accept it, or do you hide your hardon for him to them?

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  You needa stop bein' ignorant. Most people hate on Gucci because they only hear his radio *****. Nobody even gives him a chance. Just hates. I ****s most wit his mixtape bangers LIKE WITH JUVENILLE!!!

Ignorant.................i did not diss dude he is just not what i like,itryed to broaden your horizions a bit,if your not open why should i be.

Comment

Ignorant.................i did not diss dude he is just not what i like,itryed to broaden your horizions a bit,if your not open why should i be.
                    Nah Nah Nah I ain't tryin' to cause no problems. Don't take it that way I wasn't tryin' to come at you homey I've always been cool wit chu. I was just sayin' I know my ***** and it seemed to me like you were sarcastically tryin to "school me on rap history" and I found that ignorant. But it ain't no big thang to cry about on my part or fight about.

I like all kinds of rap music. Just not that autotune bull*****.

Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 04-18-2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X