No announcement yet.

navigation buttons changing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navigation buttons changing

anyone else see the navi buttons uptop changing? i see ward, broner, canelo, and a few others....then it changes back...just curious.

no but I noticed that floyd, klit, hopkins, and martinez have a weird background that i just noticed today but sergio doesn't.

Comment

yes i belive it has changed quite a bit.........

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        yes i belive it has changed quite a bit.........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Yea you gotta click an article on the front page to see it. Looks like Floyd and Manny getting knocked off. Good riddance.

Comment

OMFG..........Dinamita

Comment

Very nice. .

Comment

I still show Khan up on mine! Khan has a navigation button with two knockout losses but fighter of the year Donaire does not!!!!!

Comment

Ward replaced Bernard on the home page. Kahn still there. Lol. Put Vitali!!!

Or Ortrees even... Or Bradl...nah. Matthysse should be there! Show him some love. Garcia even. What about mares over Kahn? They KIND of look similar. >__>

Comment

Originally posted by Trevbutler View Post
                    I still show Khan up on mine! Khan has a navigation button with two knockout losses but fighter of the year Donaire does not!!!!!
                    Donaire has one, go to the homepage and click any news article.

Comment

Working...
                    X