No announcement yet.

Mohamed Ali,Mike Tyson or Wladimir Klitchko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    H2H Wlad beats either but as far as all time ranking, Ali will still rank 1st no matter what Wlad does because he doesn't talk as much and he's not from the U.S.
    How is glass jaw wlad gonna beat ali who is faster at everything wlad does...wlad wouldnt land **** on ali like he could barely land on haye lol. wlad would be out cold from the first couple of flurrys ali threw...even if wlad managed to land he wouldnt do anything to alis iron chin.

Another casual fan who thinks ali is best because of his mouth...yes ali had a big mouth but he also beat the best of the best and backed up everything he ever said

Comment

Lennox Lewis is better than all of them

Comment

Originally posted by Money Boy TBE View Post

Ali wins = Prime George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Kenny Norton , Earnie SHavers,Leon Spinks,FLoyd Patterson, Jimmy young.
        Ali didn't win half those fights. The judges gifted him again and again, too many times. Hell, he had to be saved by Dundee against Henry Cooper.

For all his b!tiching, the world has always smiled on Ali. He has a great personality and great principles. But prime Tyson would have smoked him.

Comment

Ok maybe you dislike frazier ...but you canrt say **** about the rest of the fighters i listed...all of those guys are legends.

Even manny steward hassaid ali is the greatest heavyweight and i think he is more qualified to say things like that
          In fairness, that interview was several years ago and Wlad has went on to several good wins since.

Comment

How is glass jaw wlad gonna beat ali who is faster at everything wlad does...wlad wouldnt land **** on ali like he could barely land on haye lol. wlad would be out cold from the first couple of flurrys ali threw...even if wlad managed to land he wouldnt do anything to alis iron chin.

Another casual fan who thinks ali is best because of his mouth...yes ali had a big mouth but he also beat the best of the best and backed up everything he ever said
            First off, I'm far from a casual fan. I've forgotten more about boxing than you will ever know.

Secondly, nobody can take a well timed Wladimir right hand or left hook unless they are either on roids or are bigger than he is.

Thirdly, Ali lost to way smaller, one dimensional fighter than Wlad, while in his prime.

Out of respect to history and boxing itself, I think Ali would have a chance to beat Wlad on a freak KO/TKO or cuts, he certainly would not out-box him or over power him. Too big, too skilled.

Incidently, Wlad has now exclipsed Ali in all time heavyweight title fight defenses and wins and will most likely rank 1st ever in that department 3 fights from now.

Can't stop, addicted to the shindig!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by Boxing Goat; 12-16-2014, 10:39 AM. Reason: edit-left hook, my bad

Comment

Mike..........

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
              X