Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb reporter tells Bernard Hopkins to his face: Kovalev whopped your ass! (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye **** Kovalev B

Comment

haha kovalev whooped his ass

Comment

And another thing, how on earth does a nobody reporter insult a legend like that by using such a phrase? I don't care how one sided that Hop/Kovalev fight may have been, if you're that reporter you better show some class and respect to a dude like Hopkins and word it as carefully and with as much respect as possible. Smh at that "reporter". How do some of these cats get their jobs, lol.

Comment

God he fukin owned him lol. Started to feel kinda bad for the guy. Bet he deleted that footage when he got to the parking lot

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAXO3unbkGw

LMAO this reporter is soooooo dumb.
            props to sedback. good hopkins interview.

Comment

Well he did whoop his ass beat the **** out of him for 12 rounds lol!

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                Well he did whoop his ass beat the **** out of him for 12 rounds lol!
                Nah, what BHOP did to Tito, now that's a complete ass whooping. That was brutal. Tito got the ish beat out of him.

Comment

Damn... B-Hop bullied this guy and he started to ease off after the poor bastard whimpered "No." when Hopkins asked "Do you feel like you're successful?".

B-Hop took his soul. Ruined him. He's a shot reporter now.

Comment

Damn... B-Hop bullied this guy and he started to ease off after the poor bastard whimpered "No." when Hopkins asked "Do you feel like you're successful?".

His gonna have the shaky cam going in his next video interview. He's completely shot. He's not going to know what questions to ask or how to reply to anything. In the end he'll be a man with a video recorder, going life and death with the likes of Elie Sechback and other C rate "reporters".

Comment

He seriously did, dude. That reporter will never be able to pull the trigger again on a question. The guy probably went home and torched his journalism degree and then went on a coke & alcohol fueled binge to numb the pain

Comment

Working...
                      X