Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao pursue a unification bout with Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac should fight all the undefeated welterweight first before pbf..

bradley... check
    algieri... check
    brook...
    thurman...

if he's done with it, he earns the right to fight pbf...

am i doing it right pbf stans?

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      I think it would be a highly competitive fight. Brook would have to keep on his jab much, much better than he did vs. Porter.
      Do you think it would be enough to get him the win, or do you think Pacquiao would be too much for brook.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Wow, that hurt. But hear me out. I am one who would rather have The Fight than this fight first. I lost a lot of respect for Mayweather. Doesn't mean I wouldn't root for him, but for real I want to see Broner beat the **** out of Mayweather. Do I think it would happen, no. But I can only wish. I want mayweather vs pacquiao just as much as anyone else on this forum, and if unifying the belts make it more likely, so be it. Anything but Mayweather vs Khan. But think about Pacquiao vs Brook for a second, it could turn out to be an interesting fight.
        Yet you said brook has a good chance of beating pacquaio so if he beat him that jeopardises the Pac vs Floyd fight.

Comment

Goes without saying that we'd all like to see Manny-Floyd first.

But in the not too improbable scenario where that fight falls through, then yes I'd be all for this fight.

The best opponents for Manny right now, given the Haymon situation, are Herrera and Kell Brook. Those two fights could actually happen.

Floyd, Maidana, Danny, Lucas etc, who knows what happens there.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Yet you said brook has a good chance of beating pacquaio so if he beat him that jeopardises the Pac vs Floyd fight.
            He has a good chance, and I think he can beat him. Do I think he would, I don't know. Kell Brook is not Chris Algieri. But If Pacquiao wins but looks sloppy, that may entice floyd to take the fight. I am going to be honest, I think Floyd beats Pacquiao, I am sure of that. I think floyd himself is not so sure though. But Brook vs Pacquiao could be one hell of a fight anyway.

Comment

i dont think unifying would make this match would make floyd vs manny happen any faster. and i think manny beats brook pretty easiy

Comment

Would definitely be a good fight and a very legitimate fight in my view.

Comment

I couldn't give a **** if Floyd retired tomorrow, hes almost ran out of flat-footed brawlers to fight anyway so he might as well fight Rios in May, Provodnikov/Castillo trilogy in September and **** off back into retirement anyway whilst maintaining to be ''TBE''.

Bring on Manny vs Brook, two real fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    He has a good chance, and I think he can beat him. Do I think he would, I don't know. Kell Brook is not Chris Algieri. But If Pacquiao wins but looks sloppy, that may entice floyd to take the fight. I am going to be honest, I think Floyd beats Pacquiao, I am sure of that. I think floyd himself is not so sure though. But Brook vs Pacquiao could be one hell of a fight anyway.
                    Good post .

I think PAC opponents should be:

1. Floyd
                    2. Jmm
                    3. Brook
                    4. Thurman
                    5. Winner of Alexander/khan vs maidana/Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      hectari uve been saying everyone ko's pac for over 2 years now
                      Brook has the power to KO Pac do you agree or disagree?

Comment

Working...
                      X