No announcement yet.

Jeff Lacy thinks man he fought wasnt the same guy who weighed in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Lacy thinks man he fought wasnt the same guy who weighed in

http://www.fig htnews.com/Boxing/lacy-claims-opponent-switch-on-televised-fight-252432

Where's my tin foil hat at?

What site is that? It's blocked.

That's hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      What site is that? It's blocked.

That's hilarious!
      Erase the space bra -_-. Thats some serious funny **** he got hit so hard it affected his memory.

Comment

Jeff Left Hook Lacy: “Ok when I was doing all the weekly stuff trust me I been in this business over 2 decades!!! An the person I was sizing up durning the week an the person I got into the ring with, I was in total shock on a lot I saw. I’m not taking anything from what happened but I had to say what I feel was such a huge difference!!!”

Jeff Left Hook Lacy: “Now remember this kid is from Cuba. It would b hard to findout if he has a twin or older brother on any Btothers.”

Jeff Left Hook Lacy: “I’m jst stating what I saw an the week of being around the guy I’m pictured in at weightins, to the person I got in the ring with that night. I am not taking anything away from my performance. I’m jst stating the difference I saw a felt on that ring after being around this guy the week of the fight! When I got into the ring, I thought to myself WOW this guy really hydrated himself crazy an such huge difference. I’ve been around boxing an the fighters I’m to fight an never never never have I seen such difference in size in a 24/hour period!!!!! Major difference n strength, size, an the physical of what I got use to n the days we had to b n the same place for the promotion for this fight!!!!!”

Jeff Left Hook Lacy: “I didn’t say anything bcuz if u really know me an my heart, put me in the ring an I fight!!! That’s it!!!! My problem I’ve always had is I think I can solve issues being that at the end of the day, we have to fight an I have God n my corner. I don’t call on anyone! I lov this sport an if we have to fight it out then that’s what our contract say I’m to do!!!!”

Jeff Left Hook Lacy: “On everything I lov I really feel this was not the person I met face to face the few times durning promotion week. I jst went on record to saying that. I stand by this! I am a person that’s alway pay close attention to every fighter I’ve ever fought, an when we started to dance n that ring…I felt, an saw something different!”

Jeff Left Hook Lacy: “If I’m wrong about this all being the same guy, I have apologies plus plus to each an ever one of you…”

Comment

Are there pictures of the weigh in?

Comment

Soooooo, ole Lacy thought he was fighting DeVito and Arnold showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              Erase the space bra -_-. Thats some serious funny **** he got hit so hard it affected his memory.
              My fault initially. Posted it forgetting to put the space then reposted it.

I don't know man.... maybe he has a Cuban brother that took a day trip.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Are there pictures of the weigh in?
                I think so... and I actually thought Savigne was taller

Comment

Of course in the comments on that page people believe it lol. Someone even said the Klitschkos have done it before

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X