• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Double standards at its finest.
    maniac is a clear racist, why bother??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Broner adapted?? After the fight maybe, when he got the gift. PDL won the fight. My point. De Marco doesn't compare to Rios. But I do find a closer comparo between Broner & Peterson though.
      Even if he did adpat after the fight he has still learned from his fight. Rios from what we have seen in the ring hasn't changed anything. DeMarco, is damn near a carbon copy of Rios. So I would would expect damn near the same results

Comment

• Someone should let him know, he should actually fight someone worth a damn before thinking he's this great fighter smh! If he was smart he would learn from Khans mistakes, and stop listening to all the hype, cause when you on your back tryin to beat that 8 count, it's gonna get real, real quick!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          Even if he did adpat after the fight he has still learned from his fight. Rios from what we have seen in the ring hasn't changed anything. DeMarco, is damn near a carbon copy of Rios. So I would would expect damn near the same results

Comment

• Another veiled hate thread against mayweather and Broner...to the victor goes the spoils.

Comment

• Love how the usually racist suspects show up when anything is mentioned about Adrian Broner...then those same clowns cream over fighters like Antonio Margarito then have the nerve to talk about class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                The only way Broner takes over boxing is by skipping 140. Because there are fighters at 140 that pose a serious threat to him.
                You really believe that this kid is going to skip a whole weight class because there are serious threats there? Come on now. The kid has gotten better with each and every fighter and from I have seen, he can keep getting better. He has serious skills and when he gets to 140, he will hold his own.

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  You really believe that this kid is going to skip a whole weight class because there are serious threats there? Come on now. The kid has gotten better with each and every fighter and from I have seen, he can keep getting better. He has serious skills and when he gets to 140, he will hold his own.
                  Listen Broner's gained my respect & approval. But at 140, there are some serious threats to his style.

Comment

• Good piece by Fitz. He asked a lot of good questions, and the answers tell us where the Cat's Head is!!!

Comment

• I dont like Broners attitude. There is not one question in this interview he answered properly.

Comment

Working...
                      X