No announcement yet.

RIP Penn State U.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I think it has been explained numerous times already. In this very thread.
    on the real, you sort of explained after chups asked but to somebody like me who knows nothing about ncaa football i am at a bit of a loss as to exactly what went down.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      you want me to cut you?
      Shut up, Manchurian Negoralian Candidate.

No cigar, G........

Comment

dude, relax. a simple explanation would have sufficed. he said he didn't understand.
        i go full bore if it's a serious thread, or i don't reply. maybe the means by which i explained the situation will help the kid learn something. he clearly has a lot to learn if he does not understand the impact of the rape of many 10-14 year olds, and the subsequent cover up to protect a football team.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          i go full bore if it's a serious thread, or i don't reply. maybe the means by which i explained the situation will help the kid learn something. he clearly has a lot to learn if he does not understand the impact of the rape of many 10-14 year olds, and the subsequent cover up to protect a football team.
          I hear you because so do I. But I think chups was genuinely looking for somebody to explain it to him. after your response he might not be back.

anyway, i am backing out before you e-verbalize me to. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Shut up, Manchurian Negoralian Candidate.

No cigar, G........
            without pressing play - based on the 'no cigars g' is this the track that starts 'the taste of alcohol is filling up my bladder.....'

nevermind - took a minute to load on this proxy. You can't fade me.
            Last edited by T.Horton; 07-24-2012, 09:12 AM.

Comment

on the real, you sort of explained after chups asked but to somebody like me who knows nothing about ncaa football i am at a bit of a loss as to exactly what went down.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=559924

this will hopefully shed a bit of light. ^

available on the internet is a very long string of police and court documents for public access that can tell you a hell of a lot more than i can, but the outline is laid out in this thread.

sandusky was convicted on almost 50 accounds of child molestation / rape. he raped children for years and penn state knew about it and covered it up. they even allowed him to maintain an office and use of penn state showers on campus, effectively allowing for him to continue raping children.

it's been proven beyond reasonable doubt that penn state and paterno knew about the rapes and covered them up intentionally to protect the football program as far back as 1998, and that they allowed him to maintain his presence in the college knowing full and well that he was a pedophile and rapist.

it's the biggest/most important sports related story of my lifetime.
              it goes beyond sport. it even goes beyond the 40+ rapes.

the school covered this all up to protect a multi million dollar industry, which allowed it to continue for more than a decade. under their watch, on their dollar, and at their school were these kids raped, all to protect a football team, and all under the watch of joe paterno, the most powerful man in pennsylvania

how was a football coach the most powerful man in pennsylvania?
              that i cannot explain to the degree where we can make sense of it.

Comment

without pressing play - based on the 'no cigars g' is this the track that starts 'the taste of alcohol is filling up my bladder.....'
                Lol, yep.

We might not always agree on somethings, Timmeh. But I still love ya.

You fuckin f@gbert.....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=559924

this will hopefully shed a bit of light. ^

available on the internet is a very long string of police and court documents for public access that can tell you a hell of a lot more than i can, but the outline is laid out in this thread.

sandusky was convicted on almost 50 accounds of child molestation / rape. he raped children for years and penn state knew about it and covered it up. they even allowed him to maintain an office and use of penn state showers on campus, effectively allowing for him to continue raping children.

it's been proven beyond reasonable doubt that penn state and paterno knew about the rapes and covered them up intentionally to protect the football program as far back as 1998, and that they allowed him to maintain his presence in the college knowing full and well that he was a pedophile and rapist.

it's the biggest/most important sports related story of my lifetime.
                  it goes beyond sport. it even goes beyond the 40+ rapes.

the school covered this all up to protect a multi million dollar industry, which allowed it to continue for more than a decade. under their watch, on their dollar, and at their school were these kids raped, all to protect a football team, and all under the watch of joe paterno, the most powerful man in pennsylvania

how was a football coach the most powerful man in pennsylvania?
                  that i cannot explain to the degree where we can make sense of it.
                  thanks man, this does shed a lot of light because before i started to read these threads i would have worded this, as chups did, as: that molestation thing.

now i am even further disgusted.

Comment

This means penn st has not won a game since 1997.....worst team in college football history

Comment

Working...
                    X