Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has more boxing knowledge and insight, Bert Sugar or a *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    over the random "*****", yeah probably. But even among the biased floyd fans theres some really smart and knowledgeable guys.

Could you elaborate on which bert sugar statement you feel he is correct and the "*****" is wrong?
    No there isnt, not one or any that I have seen.

Comment

oh this guy??? riggghhhtttt

Comment

Bert Sugar wears silly hats.

Comment

Im not a ***** but Bert Sugar reminds me of JAB and Poet, they are all stuck in the 1930's and get horny thinking about some iron mill worker in the 1930's who worked 80 hours a day and fought bums on the weekend, those are #1 Fighters to them.

Even a 120lb fighter from back then will destroy mike tyson in his prime!

Bert Sugar is history, every time he talks he talks about "the good old days" why? Because when he was growing up thats all he saw, so he naturally assumes that people back in the day when gas was a nickel and you can get an egg crate for 2 red pennies were so amazing and could kick anyone's ass today!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Im not a ***** but Bert Sugar reminds me of JAB and Poet, they are all stuck in the 1930's and get horny thinking about some iron mill worker in the 1930's who worked 80 hours a day and fought bums on the weekend, those are #1 Fighters to them.

Even a 120lb fighter from back then will destroy mike tyson in his prime!

Bert Sugar is history, every time he talks he talks about "the good old days" why? Because when he was growing up thats all he saw, so he naturally assumes that people back in the day when gas was a nickel and you can get an egg crate for 2 red pennies were so amazing and could kick anyone's ass today!
            Very true, but is he less knowledgeable than a bumsniffing *****?

Comment

Get Burt Sugar's dick out of your mouth it is embarrassing, Burt Sugar knows history about the sport but how he thinks about it currently is not very good look up what he says about current fights not very accurate.

So yea in talking about the current I wouldn't listen to Sugar at all~ he is way past his sell by date.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Very true, but is he less knowledgeable than a bumsniffing *****?
                Hell no, Bert Sugar still knows more than any *****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Get Burt Sugar's dick out of your mouth it is embarrassing, Burt Sugar knows history about the sport but how he thinks about it currently is not very good look up what he says about current fights not very accurate.

So yea in talking about the current I wouldn't listen to Sugar at all~ he is way past his sell by date.
                  But you would listen to a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

Who's sucking Berts dick? The guy talks a lot of ****, but you seriously think the likes of Gino ros, yesir, imhotep have more knowledge and insight? You're a ****ing tool if you do!

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      But you would listen to a *****.
                      Doesn't matter I don't care what either have to say.

Do you like eating dog shit as opposed to hog shit, because that is pretty much what you are saying

Comment

Working...
                      X