Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pacquiao be able to hurt Floyd with 10oz gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The TS ultimate is asking a valid question, please don't turn this into a *******-***** battle thread. Thank you.

Comment

Back on topic yea I think pac can hurt mayweather with 8 oz gloves that's if he can hit him fighters that r aggressive usaully bring the best out floyd ang those r the fighters that floyd usually stops

Comment

Even as a poster who is generally considered a *****, I say hell yeah he will be able to stick him. Pacquiao has enough pop to his punches that he can do some serious damage to Mayweather. Even if Pacquiao is only landing 2-3 punches per 10, those two or three won't feel too good. Landing on a guy who knows what you are throwing before you do, that is another story.
        Last edited by Everywhere; 08-17-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post
          That's a great question.

I'm of the opinion that Floyd should drop the Wada drug testing demand only in exchange for Pacquiao's agreeance to have the fight @ 154 with 10 ounce gloves and a 26 ft. ring. There would be no need to make him fight clean, because this would pretty much offset Pac's PED advantage. But Pac's handlers would never agree to such a thing, everything has to be handicapped in Pac's favor, or they won't agree to fight anybody.
          I literally lol'd at the tyson punchout picture u have.

Comment

I thought 10oz gloves were worn as a requirement from 154 up. I think most welterweight fights are with 8oz gloves.

Comment

I think Pacquiao will be able to hurt Mayweather with whatever size gloves they use if Mayweather ever takes the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
                ummm im pretty sure one of pac's demands were 8oz gloves......
                yep and team mayweather agreed

Comment

Working...
                X