Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Kinda Shocked By All These Comments. What Did Wlad Do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Kinda Shocked By All These Comments. What Did Wlad Do?

Land a few jabs and myabe 4-5 power shots the whole fight? He won no doubt, but jesus if that was an impressive win against a guy who has done nothing at HW, it just confirms he's the product of an era. A horrible era.

I just pictured someone like Tyson or Lewis in the ring with Wlad, and I see no oither outcome but a ko loss to WLad.

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
    Land a few jabs and myabe 4-5 power shots the whole fight? He won no doubt, but jesus if that was an impressive win against a guy who has done nothing at HW, it just confirms he's the product of an era. A horrible era.

I just pictured someone like Tyson or Lewis in the ring with Wlad, and I see no oither outcome but a ko loss to WLad.
    Haters gonna hate...

Comment

I was expecting Wlad to win by knockout, I think Haye is a blown up cruiserweight. Plus, didn't Vitali call Haye a blown up cruiserweight too? Wasn't Haye like 210 pounds for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Haters gonna hate...
        Everyone screams hate when they disagree. Im just giving my opinion.

Comment

Wlad is no more a product of his era then Larry Holmes was

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
            Everyone screams hate when they disagree. Im just giving my opinion.
            I don't disagree with you.

But really...haters gonna hate.

Comment

It takes two fight......Both guys were happy to make it negative and were ***** scared anytime the other got near.

Comment

He won a clear decision but I expected a lot more.

He didn't really do as much damage as he has on previous opponents but that's down to Haye's defensive attitude and head movement. He made Wlad miss a lot of shots that others didn't have the speed or skill to dodge.

Comment

Originally posted by British Pride View Post
                  It takes two fight......Both guys were happy to make it negative and were ***** scared anytime the other got near.
                  Wlad was less scared I guess since Haye landed only 1 punch in the 10th round.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Wlad was less scared I guess since Haye landed only 1 punch in the 10th round.
                    Haye was throwing himself down and Wlad wanted to grab hold.

Comment

Working...
                    X