Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does shane getting beat and not fighting for 12 rounds expose manny??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does shane getting beat and not fighting for 12 rounds expose manny??

how does that even remotly make sense??

because Floyd army said so
    Last edited by Boxing Scene; 05-18-2011, 08:48 AM.

Comment

actually nazim said it
      Last edited by Boxing Scene; 05-18-2011, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        actually nazim said it
        he's as dumb as Floyd ****** army then

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          how does that even remotly make sense??
          Come on, you are smarter than this. It's about HOW he did it and how he looked. He was confused by simple movement that Shane was giving him. Not to mention he showed how easily he could be countered by any good counter puncher. Actually Shane didn't really "expose" much, because all of this was "exposed" by Marquez. But this is supposed to be Pac 3.0 and he still shows showed that he can easily be confused by movement. Mosley's awful jab was even giving him some problems.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
            Come on, you are smarter than this. It's about HOW he did it and how he looked. He was confused by simple movement that Shane was giving him. Not to mention he showed how easily he could be countered by any good counter puncher. Actually Shane didn't really "expose" much, because all of this was "exposed" by Marquez. But this is supposed to be Pac 3.0 and he still shows showed that he can easily be confused by movement. Mosley's awful jab was even giving him some problems.
            Maybe he's not

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
              C'Mon bro...Pacquaio took it easy on Mosley

Comment

because people have high expectations with pac....if he does'nt ktfo his opponenet, he is exposed.....thats how good pac is..

Comment

Before I start, I'm not some Pac hater or Floyd sucker-offer, I promise.

To me Pac looked like a guy that couldn't cut off the ring and force Shane into a position where he could then attack him. You can obviously accuse a guy of running but you're still stuck in that ring, you know? That said, I caution myself and others because we dont know how much Pac actually wanted to trap and k.o. Mosley. The constant tapping gloves suggests maybe he just didnt want to. If a guy's not punching back you ought to be able to and should ko him every time really, in my opinion.

Comment

He showed he couldnt cut off the ring if he tried. all mosley was doing was circling left and he made pac miss with wild shots.

Comment

Working...
                    X