Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dropping racial slurs through karma messages...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping racial slurs through karma messages...

Do it on the boards...get banned...comeback as an alt...

Thing is,

When you do such a thing to a thug....there is no coming back as an alt.

Just your lifeless corpse getting send back to your family so they mourn over your cowardly ass.

you gonna take that zig zag/ellefor?

Comment

Think that *****s cool because their sitting behind a keyboard. Take your beating like a real man and actually grow the balls to say it to a black man's face.

****in KKK european edition have proven they have nothing but vagina's below the waist.

Comment

Comment

Agreed........

Its one thing to be a coward and post racist sh.it on the forums....but to post racial slurs through karma is just being a double puss.y........

Shows how weak you are....

Comment

I love it when Pinoys red me with "Dumb Mexi****" when I say I support Marquez. It's funny to me because I'm not Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
              Think that *****s cool because their sitting behind a keyboard. Take your beating like a real man and actually grow the balls to say it to a black man's face.

****in KKK european edition have proven they have nothing but vagina's below the waist.
              Fuck it, I'm down.

Comment

LMAO!!

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                I love it when Pinoys red me with "Dumb Mexi****" when I say I support Marquez. It's funny to me because I'm not Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post

I would say whatever I have to to any ****** in real life. You guys think you are tough - fact. only US has enough ******* to get scared of nothign and fight like guys in India.

in Europe no1 cares what colour your ass is. the only ones that support you is gayh soccer crew. emz or jermz whatever. white gаy guy and gangsta black kid..= US combo lol

so you Natekid... you started thread today about Europe..started with mma, ended up owned about history. then you blamed that it was all jokes, now you joined this thread again writing **** about europe...hmm I should find some vids where blacks get owned by white guys..especially if its in Russia, you gonna have nightmares lol

Comment

Originally posted by dj Ramos View Post
                    Do it on the boards...get banned...comeback as an alt...

Thing is,

When you do such a thing to a thug....there is no coming back as an alt.

Just your lifeless corpse getting send back to your family so they mourn over your cowardly ass.

My bad, I wont do it again..

Comment

Working...
                    X