Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer: "James DeGale Beats Andre Dirrell, Lucian Bute and Mikkel Kessler" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeGale is a good fighter, but this is ridiculous.

Andre Dirrell in particular would school him with ease. Everything DeGale does well, Dirrell does at a higher level and that's not even taking all of Dirrell's skills into account.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Smart fellow.

DeGale is the future
      hahahaaa...i was waiting for our native yankee hater brit to show up.

Comment

Did you fools even watch the video?

Dwyer just said that a fight between Brad Solomon and Mayweather will be a toss up if they fought today. He also said that Pirog will beat Martinez and Sturm while Degale will beat everyone in the Supper Middleweight apart from Anre Ward.

Dwyer has been making some ludicrous statements lately and his excuses get even more ludicrous.

Comment

Bit of a ridiculous statement at this stage, but DeGale is immensely talented.

What I like about DeGale is how well-rounded he is at an early stage in his career - good outside game, good inside game, great defence, nice variety to his punches. One thing I would question about DeGale is his power. In a way, his level of power reminds me of Mayweather, in that he throws hard enough punches to get respect, but probably won't be stopping anyone elite except possibly through accumulation.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            hahahaaa...i was waiting for our native yankee hater brit to show up.
            You gotta point or you just stalking me?

Or you just jealous that fat yanks dont have a prospect like DeGale?

Comment

I agree with Dwyer

Comment

I agree, Pirog beats Martinez

Comment

Why do people hinge on Dwyers every word? Yes, he does get a lot of fights right and has good insight but he certainly is not right all the time. He's just a knowledgeable fan but some people take his word as if it were gold.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    DeGale is a good fighter, but this is ridiculous.

Andre Dirrell in particular would school him with ease. Everything DeGale does well, Dirrell does at a higher level and that's not even taking all of Dirrell's skills into account.
                    DeGale doesn't have a glass chin.

Comment

Well, I'm not convinced enough to bet on him against top opponents. But if he's really an effective switch hitter in the ring, I wanna watch his fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X