Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does a Marg win do to Pac's resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does a Marg win do to Pac's resume?

I say Pac wins it's like 75% pac wins but what would a Marg win do to his ATG standing? I think his past accomplishments would be questioned by people saying he picked on shot fighters etc. what do you guys think?

Shot or not was does it say about Floyd who would never even utter Margarito’s name much less get in the ring with him?

Comment

A vacated belt.

Comment

It will showcase Pac's magnanimity and caring................................LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          Shot or not was does it say about Floyd who would never even utter Margarito’s name much less get in the ring with him?
          how about you stop lying when arum said that floyd would fight marg for 8mil if he could get hatton and cotto for 10 mil each.

you ****ing liars should die

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            how about you stop lying when arum said that floyd would fight marg for 8mil if he could get hatton and cotto for 10 mil each.

you ****ing liars should die
            Look at this b!tch getting his vagina wet over Floyd’s inept heart to challenge the best of his division.

So, at the end of the day did he even consider fighting Cotto or Margarito??

Comment

Look at this b!tch getting his vagina wet over Floyd’s inept heart to challenge the best of his division.

no wonder why yall lie so much and avoid the truth, yall cant read.

read dumbass, what did i just say? i would post arums quote but you will just ignore it

Comment

When Shane was begging for a fight even at a lighter weight, Freddie suggested it wasn't such a good idea cause "You're too good. You're better than Oscar."

Comment

Whatdid any of this have to do with Floyd? weird! I am talking about a big fight between Marg and Pac no mention of Floyd This is the biggest fight left this year Floyd has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X