Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIVA MEXICO!!! Cain Velazquez DESTROYS Brock Lesnar!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MiguelDirrell25 View Post
    I doesn't matter if he was puerto rican I still wouldn't jus jump on his ballz like most of the mexicans are doin now , if u never was a MMA fan and u r now jus because your mexican and Cain won u suck cok
    End of story
    U must be a jealous Rican MUT!!!

Comment

• Lesnar , according to the post press conference, was screaming STOP and hence the referee stopped the fight, look at the replay...big bastard coward

Comment

• I quoted the wrong person my bad dude

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
          Twice Brock attempted to take him down, but Cain just got back up as if Brock had no power at all.
          Because Cain is also a two time Div 1 NCAA champ and he had Olympic medalist Dave Cormier in his corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
            U must be a jealous Rican MUT!!!
            I quoted the wrong person calm ya nerves , I'm not into e-thuggin lol

Puerto Rican / African-American n proud

Comment

• Lmao at brock twirling around in the cage! Man, it was more of a comedy show than anything else.. I could hardly breathe after I seen Brock doing the 'twirl', it was so bizzarre to say the least! But yeah, Brock is a human punchbag if he cant take you down. He looked like a cat running away from a dog, he flat out bottled it & didn't look like he had ever been in a cage in his life! Props to Cain though, he made it look easy.

Comment

• yeah, i was seeing it on the stream. brock got ****ed up. but oh yeah, most mexicans (mexicans in mexico) dont really give a **** about ufc. like their sports ranking is like
                1. chicharito
                2. soccer
                3. boxing
                4. wrestling
                5. animal sports, horses rase, bull fights, **** fights, dog fights
                6. mma.

but man i sure do love this mma. now that they are putting more mexicans in this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
                  Because Cain is also a two time Div 1 NCAA champ and he had Olympic medalist Dave Cormier in his corner.
                  Perfect Gif, he was like an out of control truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                    yeah, i was seeing it on the stream. brock got ****ed up. but oh yeah, most mexicans (mexicans in mexico) dont really give a **** about ufc. like their sports ranking is like
                    1. chicharito 2. soccer
                    3. boxing
                    4. wrestling
                    5. animal sports, horses rase, bull fights, **** fights, dog fights
                    6. mma.

but man i sure do love this mma. now that they are putting more mexicans in this ****.
                    Mayby im being dumb, but what is that? i always thought football was number one sport in mexico, and i dont mean american football.

Comment

• Mad credit to the Mexicans. Their boy destroyed the pride of Hillbilly America brutally. I think this was worse than Holmes beating Cooney
                      Last edited by Flawless*; 10-24-2010, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X