Extremely dissapointed with the way top rank is promoting gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    haha how old are u 15? thats in shape if u a cyclist
    thats in shape if your a jww, chump......get outta here u red k son of a *****....

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
      thats in shape if your a jww, chump......get outta here u red k son of a *****....
      How many rounds could you go with say Marquez at that weight good sir?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        So who should he fight? I think some of the top guys were tied up at least in negotiations when he fought his last couple opponents. Oner has a piece of him too so Arum isnt the only one calling the shots.
        arum def has the most power and makes most of the decicions though man

Comment

How many rounds could you go with say Marquez at that weight good sir?
          no doubt about it.............

Comment

so what bro what is a red k going to do ban me?, stop being so childish peewee we are all grown over here

Comment

It's been a year since top rank signed gamboa and to be quite honest im extremely disappointed. When they first signed him i really thought this could be great for yuri but the truth is top rank is not taking him seriously at all, i believe they are just using him as a stepping stone for juanma to be quite honest. Gamboa used to fight at least 6 times a year, he was active his competition was very good for his experience. In the last year gamboa has fought only 2 times if it was up to top rank (gamboa vs barros was only done because of oner). Now hbo promises to gamboa a date on july for a megafight with caballero/rojas and what does top rank do they back down on that and give them orlando solido are you kidding me. Still, Hbo keeps him on schedule even though that was not the matchup that was promised when they gave gamboa the date. But now top rank is complaining about the money being offered and with july 24th less than 2 months away hbo might just drop the date and cancel the fight. I honestly dont understand why top rank isnt taking this cat seriously bro they are ruining his career to be honest they have him fighting every 6 months like he is pacquiao or something are you kidding me. look how good they are doing with lopez they dude gets his first fight on 126 and already has a title shot, less than a month after they already had a fight for him for july. If he gets past concepcion which he will they already have marquez lined up for him for the fall. gamboa on the other hand 4 months have passed since the last hbo fight and they still dont even have a fight signed for him for hbo its ridiculous.
              why he ducked caballero then?

Comment

no doubt about it.............
                You didnt answer.

Comment

Tu pai bro gamboa said a bunch of times that top rank never even bothered to negotiate with caballero, he didnt duck anyone. top rank didnt bring caballero and he turned it down. he said the only names top rank brought up where rojas,salido and solis and he said "do it" to all of them

Comment

You didnt answer.
                    marquez aint stopping me ill tell u that much........

Comment

Tu pai bro gamboa said a bunch of times that top rank never even bothered to negotiate with caballero
                      if thats the truth, that is messed up. great things coming up for Gamboa, be patient.

Comment

Working...
                      X