No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson Vs Sonny Liston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson Vs Sonny Liston

These 2 men must be the most intimidating HWs of all Time, Although Foreman Was also intimidating i dont beleave Anyone was More Feared Then Tyson and Liston.

if these two had fought, Prime for Prime, who do you see winning? Do you see intimidation playing a big part? Lets hear your View.

Last edited by 0Rooster4Life0; 10-27-2009, 07:52 PM.

What's this, another anti Tyson vid and thread in which you're going to discredit him? Just making sure lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
      What's this, another anti Tyson vid and thread in which you're going to discredit him? Just making sure lad.

LMAO! First off, thanks for the Bump,
      Second, How is this Anti Tyson? its a subject for Everyone to discuss, i cant see any Anti Tyson remarks in my post.

Comment

Originally posted by 0Rooster4Life0 View Post
        LMAO! First off, thanks for the Bump,
        Second, How is this Anti Tyson? its a subject for Everyone to discuss, i cant see any Anti Tyson remarks in my post.
        You broke your promise mate. You wouldn't talk to me no more but i'm a charming lad so I don't blame you.
        You hardly ever make Tyson look good and most of his matchups vids you have him losing. What are you trying to prove, wanker?

Comment

You broke your promise mate. You wouldn't talk to me no more but i'm a charming lad so I don't blame you.
          You hardly ever make Tyson look good and most of his matchups vids you have him losing. What are you trying to prove, wanker?

LoL I show Tyson Lossing? lmao , Mate most of the video is Both men Training Stop being a baby.

As for not talking to you...yes i did break my promise, but to be honest you dont really Bother me any more, I feel sorry for you, Your lack of any sense and the fact no one likes you , really upsets me, Because i know that its not your fault you are stupid, you have just been possessed by a ******ed ghost.
          Last edited by 0Rooster4Life0; 10-27-2009, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0Rooster4Life0 View Post
            [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]LoL I show Tyson Lossing?
            If you mean losing, then yes. You have proven yourself to be a gigantic hater of the man so why is there an endless need of crappy editing vids of him?

As for not talking to you...yes i did break my promise, but to be honest you dont really Bother me any more, I feel sorry for you, Your lack of and sense and the fact no one likes you , really upsets me, Because i know that its not your fault your are stupid, you have just been possessed by a ******ed ghost
            A ******ed ghost. Good one, took you a long time to make that one up innit?

And thanks for your concern. The feeling is mutual, as you might thank me later for getting your precious vids taken down for copyright infringements. I wouldn't mind ending the only thing you have in life, mate.

Comment

After watching Liston get Khan'd in ali 2 i reckon Tyson could do simmilar

Comment

If you mean losing, then yes. You have proven yourself to be a gigantic hater of the man so why is there an endless need of crappy editing vids of him?

A ******ed ghost. Good one, took you a long time to make that one up innit?

And thanks for your concern. The feeling is mutual, as you might thank me later for getting your precious vids taken down for copyright infringements. I wouldn't mind ending the only thing you have in life, mate.

Good for you
                Last edited by 0Rooster4Life0; 10-27-2009, 10:36 PM.

Comment

the ref. both of these might quit. tyson by a shade' he was qiucker. liston could be awfully slow but had a very hard hook. both had decent chins, both were not tough guys, mentally tough. you woulndt see either getting valor medals
                  moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by louis54 View Post
                    the ref. both of these might quit. tyson by a shade' he was qiucker. liston could be awfully slow but had a very hard hook. both had decent chins, both were not tough guys, mentally tough. you woulndt see either getting valor medals
                    You're the typical Joe Louis fanboy,discreding any other great heavyweight who could take a flush shot because you are insecure of Louis's suspect chin and suspect resume.

A shot Tyson recieved an absolute pasting from Lennox Lewis for six and a half rounds and never quit,Sonny Liston recieved a broken jaw and fought on to finish the fight.What's your history of being brave,tough guy? Did you scratch your knee when you were a child and cry? Yeah,you probably did.

Unfortunately,I will be the only one willing to call you out on your blatant trolling here,others will ignore it as they don't see anything wrong with discredting the Sonny Liston's and Mike Tyson's of this world.

Comment

Working...
                    X