Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come the Kronk gym in the United States is so famous?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    Kronk was a city owned REC center that happened to have a guy there who trained fighters named Manny Steward.

Mayor Kwame "Stupid Ghetto Brotha" Kilpatrick closed it for budget reasons in 2006.... really he was hoping that Steward would just pay up and take it off the city's books

The Kronk Gym is now in Dearborn. Kronk fighters didnt just cease to exist.
    I didn't know they moved the gym to Dearborn. Where in Dearborn did they move it to and is it the same price as it used to be. I was paying about 10 bux when I went there a few years ago.

Comment

they opened a fake branch in north west london, i was surprised to discover a few months ago.
      Last edited by Hagler★; 09-14-2008, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by £for£ Champ View Post
        they opened a branch in north west london, i was surprised to discover a few months ago. im going to train at my local then try switch there later on as i improve
        I seen that they have one in Belfast too. I wonder if prices are still similar to what they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          I cant believe a stable so famous can be so broke at the same time..
          If each one of those mentioned just dropped a little cash into the pot
          the place would be booming
          it's not a private business. any money they invested would have been squandered by the ignorant mayor.

Comment

it's not a private business. any money they invested would have been squandered by the ignorant mayor.
            Oh i was seeing it has a private business owned by steward
            i didnt know it ran like that....

I was gonna say...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              Oh i was seeing it has a private business owned by steward
              i didnt know it ran like that....

I was gonna say...
              Mayor of Detroit solves problems this way.

Ex-mayor I should say since he was removed from office last week.

He did the same with the Detroit Zoo. Said he would close it and just sat back and waited for Private citizens to get enough money to take over.

Steward though just told him to **** off and moved his operation elsewhere.

Comment

Mayor of Detroit solves problems this way.

Ex-mayor I should say since he was removed from office last week.

He did the same with the Detroit Zoo. Said he would close it and just sat back and waited for Private citizens to get enough money to take over.

Steward though just told him to **** off and moved his operation elsewhere.
                Nah man didnt know it ran like that....

Comment

Working...
                X