Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Mexican fans in LA told me they want GGG to beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGAIN, I AM MEXICAN myself as many know but WE ARE EMBARRASSED by this coward. He is ****ing scared of Gennady, and we know Gennady would destroy him to pieces. He is a disgrace to men all around the world and specially us Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Nacho and JMM aren't very big fans of Canelos
      I'm no fan of JMM (because of how he roided himself) but he's right on Canelo. Canelo is a big guy fighting smaller guys. That's the only way he can win.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Nacho and JMM aren't very big fans of Canelos
        Nacho and really JMM have been jealous and hating on Canelo for YEARS! Ever since he started stealing away Mexican fans from them and becoming the biggest Mexican star eclipsing them. Their jealousy and obsession started years ago long before anyone mentioned GGG. lol

Comment

i agree with those mexican fans and lard rafael.

sure, mexicans will support canelo, but deep down inside, they dont like him for the neloweight and his pampered lifestyle INSIDE THE RING AND OUTSIDE the ring.

his redness was already a detriment, now with the ducking and catchweight proclivities vs GGG, and if he vacates the WBC lineal middleweight championship and never fights GGG...

mehico will never forgive him.

they will release chapo guzman first before they forgive canelo.

he's not acting like a tru aztec warrior right now....

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            AGAIN, I AM MEXICAN myself as many know but WE ARE EMBARRASSED by this coward.

Comment

Please stop the fanbases are not even comparable....how much are they going too hype this guy?

Comment

Canelo has his Mexican fanbase secure, which consists of casual mexican fans who watch too much televisa and bought all the hype he had coming up, women and gays.....

The people who watch on saturdays but don't really know s#it about boxing in it's intricacies used to like him but he lost them a while ago....his 12-0 loss to mayweather made him a bit of a joke. He was regaining cred but the Mexican broadcast team had him losing to Cotto unfairly, so most of them think he got a gift.

Canelo is an attraction, but not that beloved in Mexico outside of his core fanbase.

As far as pochos, they rode the wave of word of mouth coming from Mexico back when Canelo had insane hype and since the american media have been super lenient on the boy since his loss to Mayweather(starting with giving him a lot of credit for hitting air really hard in that fight), he has retained the fans better up there. I think the pochos would still go into the Golovkin fight rooting for him, here in Mexico most will expect him to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Mexicans do not fight nor think alike just because they are Mexicans. That Dan would tweet this as if its some sort of news is disgraceful.

It's like he thinks all Mexicans either like Canelo or would root for him against GGG?
                  Would you agree to the same sentiment for Chavez, SR, Marco Antonio Barrera, or Eric Morales? They were beloved by their countrymen, because they seemed fearless, among other reasons. Canelo demanding a CW for GGG is a show of weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    AGAIN, I AM MEXICAN myself as many know but WE ARE EMBARRASSED by this coward. He is ****ing scared of Gennady, and we know Gennady would destroy him to pieces. He is a disgrace to men all around the world and specially us Mexicans.
                    A few months ago you were Puerto Rican and now you're Mexican? What you are is a loud mouth wannabe who never had a fight or a piece of tail in your life. Even the most hard core g string fans view you as the buffoon you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      How many Kazakh fans you think would root for Canelo to beat GGG?

You are one desperate ****** though.
                      How many top fighters do those fans get through the years? Every Mexican fan doesn't have to root for every Mexican fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X