Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a friend who's knee deep right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He gave her a massive orgasm with his huge red dong, and now shes addickted

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      damn I hate Fernando now.
      Dude the worse part was a few weeks later he asks me to pick him up again cause he had met some other sluts. I was still hooking up with the first girl we met Jen, so I was trying to keep it civilized in my pants. But mr mini me wanted to come out my pants and party so we go and pick the girls up. I guess they had been drinking earlier and one of the girls pukes inside my ride. Her **** stank so bad but that fool is a savage and still hit it. I kid you not my ride was stinking for well over four months. I couldn't get rid of it. I even paid to have it detailed but no bueno

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
        Dude the worse part was a few weeks later he asks me to pick him up again cause he had met some other sluts. I was still hooking up with the first girl we met Jen, so I was trying to keep it civilized in my pants. But mr mini me wanted to come out my pants and party so we go and pick the girls up. I guess they had been drinking earlier and one of the girls pukes inside my ride. Her **** stank so bad but that fool is a savage and still hit it. I kid you not my ride was stinking for well over four months. I couldn't get rid of it. I even paid to have it detailed but no bueno
        Lmao he's a savage. Respect

Comment

Working...
        X