Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy ****, did I just hear Leonard Ellerbe mention boxing scene on all access?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
    The moral of the story is do not negotiate in the media. Pac did the same thing stating he will take less to fight Floyd. So long 50/50 Pac
    Taking less may mean 51 / 49. Or even 50.99 / 49.01. Not the ridiculous zero PPV, $40 M, which may be equivalent to 80/20.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      What are you talking about? Nobody is gonna take an article from 2011 seriously except desperate flojobs. Same with Pac, taking less doesn't mean something ridiculous like a flat fee. He probably meant 52-48, to give Floyd the bragging rights
      But it was taken seriously. I know Goldenboy and Top Rank was pissed when those statements were made. YOU DO NOT LAY OUT YOUR TERMS IN THE MEDIA. You keep your mouth shut and negotiate behind closed doors. Lastly, you think a article from 2011 should not be used in negotiations. Why not? Who the F*** are you? Nobody, right!! Any businessman/company with have a brain would have used those statements in their negotiation for this fight. Canelo brought it up, TMT used it in their negotiations, Goldenboy and Canelo accepted 152lbs. Get over it! Stop blaming FMJ/TMT for other peoples stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
        Taking less may mean 51 / 49. Or even 50.99 / 49.01. Not the ridiculous zero PPV, $40 M, which may be equivalent to 80/20.
        The point is simple. Do not negotiate in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by FAt tEDDY View Post
          Leo looked like a bad liar and seems to believe that text on Scene is legally binding.
          And Floyd thinks All Access is live.
          lmfao

i was smh so damn hard at that (we comin to you live!!)...Floyd is such a dolt

Comment

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
            But it was taken seriously. I know Goldenboy and Top Rank was pissed when those statements were made. YOU DO NOT LAY OUT YOUR TERMS IN THE MEDIA. You keep your mouth shut and negotiate behind closed doors. Lastly, you think a article from 2011 should not be used in negotiations. Why not? Who the F*** are you? Nobody, right!! Any businessman/company with have a brain would have used those statements in their negotiation for this fight. Canelo brought it up, TMT used it in their negotiations, Goldenboy and Canelo accepted 152lbs. Get over it! Stop blaming FMJ/TMT for other peoples stupidity.
            You don't say **** like this in the media if you gonna be asking for a CW:

"I look at Miguel Cotto as an undefeated fighter because he faced Pacquiao, but Pacquiao caught him at a catch weight. He wasn't the best Miguel Cotto. He was drained. He wasn't hydrated."

Offers are made and expire. You'd have to be ******ed not to take into account that the guy may have grown out of the offer, being 21 when he made it. Listen to what he said 3 months ago, he wanted 154.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              You don't say **** like this in the media if you gonna be asking for a CW:

"I look at Miguel Cotto as an undefeated fighter because he faced Pacquiao, but Pacquiao caught him at a catch weight. He wasn't the best Miguel Cotto. He was drained. He wasn't hydrated."

Offers are made and expire. You'd have to be ******ed not to take into account that the guy may have grown out of the offer, being 21 when he made it. Listen to what he said 3 months ago, he wanted 154.
              The fact remains Canelo and company ran there mouths about what they were willing to do to make a fight with FMJ. 152lbs is the contracted weight limit.

Comment

I just watched this episode for $h1ts and giggle. I wonder if he has a green bar or a red bar.

Comment

Working...
                X