No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Says Alfredo Angulo Will Be Foe on March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lapingamia View Post
    Coward! Same excuse as always, talking about entertaining fights... You are a boxer not a clown. Stop fighting losers fight Lara and gain some respect! or maybe u don't have the c0jones...
    ha! you should provide snoozefest Lara with this piece of advise, "you are a boxer not a sprinter. Step up and throw some punches instead of pot shots and running and gain some fans! or maybe you dont have c0jones to go toe to toe."

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      promotors put information like that out to guage a response from their prospective audience.

they wanted maidana - broner on ppv. people were extremely loud with their complaints, and the fight miraculously moved to regular showtime.
      Yup! That is 100% true. ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Angulo could beat Alvarez.

Comment

• I'm ok with this fight as long as is a fair fight, I do not want a one acre ring or a mat made out of sand, neither rehydration clause for only one boxer...

Comment

• Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
            ha! you should provide snoozefest Lara with this piece of advise, "you are a boxer not a sprinter. Step up and throw some punches instead of pot shots and running and gain some fans! or maybe you dont have c0jones to go toe to toe."
            You and all the ginger fans are afraid of Lara (ginger included), just admitted and be done with it

Comment

• Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
              I'm with you on that. What makes him so special because hes light skinned with red hair. F that he dropped the ball against floyd. Hope Angulo makes it a war in there.
              if perro was fed chumps like ginger was fed, he'd be the golden child of mexicanos too!!!!! I just find it hard to root for a guy that was handed a belt and is treated like royalty when he hasnt proved nada. I still think his fight with trout was a draw, and his fight(if you want to call it that) with fmj was laughable. He's going to end up getting his ass handed to him worse then the mayweather fight. hoping angulo can do it, as long as hes healed and trains his ass off. and i hope to god that gb doesnt screw perro over

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                promotors put information like that out to guage a response from their prospective audience.

i know for a fact that promotors are in touch with major vegas hotels to check their vacancy on the night of big fights before they set ticket prices.

they wanted maidana - broner on ppv. people were extremely loud with their complaints, and the fight miraculously moved to regular showtime.
                didnt his promoters promise him in writing to 3 ppvs? i cant see ginger fighting 4 times this year if this fight isnt on ppv

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
                blood n guts warriors are my favorite, BUT, this is boxing, not brawling and thats why its called the sweet science. Ginger is too flat footed and cant compete with boxers....you can say he fought a good fight vs trout but that fight was a lot closer than what the judges had it(i scored it a draw) and in his fight vs fmj, he couldnt even score when fmj was on the ropes....ginger isnt very good, hes a hype job that needs a brawler to look decent so this fight should be pretty good. but he better watch out cause perro can crack and if he lands flush, el pelirojito is gonna have his freckles knocked off his face!

Comment

• I'm kinda over Canelo. After the way FM made him look I have lost most of my confidence of him becoming the shining star that the Boxing World was setting him up to be. Time will tell but i think his 15 mins. are up.

Comment

• This is as much as a cherry pick and lack of known opponents. Angulo the same guy who got stopped by Kirkland, Lara, and lost a decision to Kermit is not ppv material. He needed at least one good win but he gets a pass for lack of opponents not named Lara and coming off his first loss

Comment

• So he chooses Angulo.. big whoop! Angulo is a PPV worthy opponent now? Message must have went to my junk mail folder because I didn't get that memo.

Comment

Working...
                      X