Best Mexican rapper I've heard..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Come on bros most these cats Mex/American. Fermin IV when he was with Control Machete and his solo **** was beast as well. He is the best from Mexico I ever heard. Groups wise Kintosol is up there too. Too bad Fermin found religion and he is a preacher now, but his flow and style is the most unique and advance from a mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T.
          You gonna post it or what? I wanna hear it.

well im not him but i guess this is what he meant, a really good rapper

my favorite mexican rapper is Dyablo

Dyablo n el pecador in the same jam

Comment

Comment

None of those cats can do it like SPM off the dome freestyling noone can **** with him!

Comment

Lil Rob???????????

Comment

look lol, last 3 post before me are bad ass, n they show chicano rap in different regions i listen to all 3, speedy loc bad ass, SPM come on bay bay im from texas since i was a kid i listen to SP, lil rob the same from crazy life to neighborhood music he was amazing n even his new sh !t is still good

is this mexican rap thread or chicano rap, cause mexican rap sounds to me or at least i picture mexicans rapping (like rap in spanish) but chicano rap is rap from mexicans in english so what is the thread really about???

to me best chicano rapper is Sick Jacken
                  mexican rapper (all spanish) is Dyablo

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    look lol, last 3 post before me are bad ass, n they show chicano rap in different regions i listen to all 3, speedy loc bad ass, SPM come on bay bay im from texas since i was a kid i listen to SP, lil rob the same from crazy life to neighborhood music he was amazing n even his new sh !t is still good

is this mexican rap thread or chicano rap, cause mexican rap sounds to me or at least i picture mexicans rapping (like rap in spanish) but chicano rap is rap from mexicans in english so what is the thread really about???

to me best chicano rapper is Sick Jacken
                    mexican rapper (all spanish) is Dyablo
                    Yup, it's interesting seeing the differences and similarities between the chicano rap from different areas.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X