Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Amir Khan trains for Peterson (Epic Strength)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Amir Khan trains for Peterson (Epic Strength)

Khan's a beast! One of my favourite fighters. He's looking good.

fuuuuuuuck

Comment

Every few days, I do what he does at 1:10. A minute of that, and a minute of rest, and it isn't easy. Takes the wind of you pretty good. Doing 5 reps of that gets you more tired then jogging at a pretty fast pace, for 5 or 6 miles.

I can only what all the other variations he did must feel like.

Comment

just came back from the boxing club, and i can feel his muscles ache

Comment

Well regardless of what people say about Khan or Ariza; the work they've done has been tremendous.

Even though Khan's chin is still suspect, he's now able to hold a shot better because the muscle he's put on his legs and neck.

But quick question; what was hitting the baseball bat against the punch bag doing?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
            Well regardless of what people say about Khan or Ariza; the work they've done has been tremendous.

Even though Khan's chin is still suspect, he's now able to hold a shot better because the muscle he's put on his legs and neck.

But quick question; what was hitting the baseball bat against the punch bag doing?
            It's something Ariza has mentioned he gets fighters to do I think for adding power to the swing of your trunk which he I think he believes helps the twisting motion of throwing hooks and stuff.

Can't remember the exact reasoning but I remember him saying something like that.

Comment

Ariza, "I like it". LMAO. He sounds annoying as hell .

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post

Im guessing it is working on explosive power in the shoulders and back. I play a lot of cricket and a bat swing does help with this.

Comment

The baseball bat on a punching back is just a alternative way of chooping wood, works nearly every part of your body that is used in the boxing ring, help's with the explosivness.

Comment

Damn I got tired just watching those 4mins. I think I work hard at the gym but watching that, my gym work pales in comparison to that.

Comment

Working...
                    X