Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it only me that think's Tony Bellew is rubbish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it only me that think's Tony Bellew is rubbish?

Ringside and Sky-sports keep hyping up Tony vs nathan clev but to me cleverly is a different level what do you think?

I don't like or rate him either.

Comment

Cleverly will mop the floor with Bellew in my opinion. Yes Bellew is a hype job, he isn't going any further than european level that's fo sho.

Comment

I Hate Clev but he's a different level from Bellew. Clev is a champ in waiting.

I like Tony but he's limited, he loads up way too much and is predictable with a poor chin. Big heart tho and a great attitude.

Im surprised he's left Arnie it seemed like there was a real team spirit with him and that whole camp, a good bond. Mabey its just what he needs

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          I Hate Clev but he's a different level from Bellew. Clev is a champ in waiting.

I like Tony but he's limited, he loads up way too much and is predictable with a poor chin. Big heart tho and a great attitude.

Im surprised he's left Arnie it seemed like there was a real team spirit with him and that whole camp, a good bond. Mabey its just what he needs
          I agree with the heart, he has a big heart, we saw him get off the floor twice in his last fight to get the stoppage.

But do you think he has a good attitude? He seems abit cocky for someone who has done so little, don't you think? I personally don't like his attitude, at all.

Comment

Bellew is a actually a terrible fighter,he has looked poor against poor opposition,it says it all

No defence,little boxing ability and not as much power as he seems too think he has,its only a matter of time before he loses

Comment

whatever

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I agree with the heart, he has a big heart, we saw him get off the floor twice in his last fight to get the stoppage.

But do you think he has a good attitude? He seems abit cocky for someone who has done so little, don't you think? I personally don't like his attitude, at all.
                He is cocky but his boasts and big talk dont annoy me they just add to the excitment. He will fight anyone (rare these days) and believes he's the best which is a confidence u need in this game

Comment

I don't like him and I think he sucks arse too.

Comment

he is a bit cocky, but i dont mind that in fighters and sometimes like it when fighters are cocky. But what annoys me is he thinks he is much better than he really is.

Comment

Working...
                    X