Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't understand how people can argue the fact that Hamed undertrained for Barrera.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    hmmm... that must be why hamed retired from boxing once barerra kicked his ass... why didn't hamed fight a rematch to prove your point? no need to answer cause it's rhetorical...

barerra took hamed's soul.
    He didn't retire he fought Manuel Calvo and won another world title?

Comment

I love how MAB cocksuckers call Hamed overrated.

Hamed is the most prestigious name on MAB's resume of wins with the exception of Morales - that can be debated as to who is greater as well.

ROFL. If Hamed is soo overrated & a joke then the rest of MAB's resume is a fucking shit.

Comment

Barrera gave him a boxing lesson.
        Last edited by Blue Demon; 11-15-2010, 06:13 PM.

Comment

tell me who hamed beat that was in the same league as barrera

Comment

Hamed was an overrated, hype job that did nothing of any worth in a boxing ring. He was a joke and I cannot believe someone would bring a thread like this. Hamed had some gifts, but unfortunately was a dip**** of a professional and merely got exposed by Barrera. Even if Hamed was perfectly rained, he gets smashed. He was never impressive to me, at best a side show act at a circus. Good riddance.

Comment

You cant really deny that his training camp was a shambles when theres a documentary to prove it. Naz was more interested in his haircut, gloves and entrance than anything else.

Barrera still fought the perfect type of fight to beat Naz though

Comment

Yeah, Prime Naz was beating legends up left and right.

Comment

Hamed = 1st or 2nd best name on MAB's resume of wins.

If you think Hamed is a joke, then you must be having a laugh at the rest of MAB's record.

Comment

Morales>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naz

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                      He didn't retire he fought Manuel Calvo and won another world title?
                      yeah... what happened to the rematch???

barerra took hamed's soul.

Comment

Working...
                      X