Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS4 Destiny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After having now played the game for over a week I can say it's pretty decent. Very repetitive though, story rather short, and it's starting to get kinda boring. Sucks that the expansion doesn't come out til December. No way I keep playing this game til then, it just doesn't have enough.

Comment

Campaign sucks. Multiplayer is awesome imo

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        After having now played the game for over a week I can say it's pretty decent. Very repetitive though, story rather short, and it's starting to get kinda boring. Sucks that the expansion doesn't come out til December. No way I keep playing this game til then, it just doesn't have enough.
        well that's how they get people who don't pay up for a "season pass". buy our unfinished game for this much and we promise it'll be worth your while if you pay more for this DLC. hook, line, and sinker.

Comment

Multiplayer is **** if you're a titan.

Comment

literally nothing to do in the game now....Queens Raid is a joke if you have a legendary armour

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Multiplayer is **** if you're a titan.
              I've been holding my own actually.

Comment

I'm pissed! Finally got an exotic bounty and this ish is 9 parts long! I had to do a heroic strike and now I gotta do 25 strikes before Uuuxr comes this weekend because one of the parts is getting something from him.

Comment

Working...
                X