No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Khan in a Bit of a Delusional State Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Khan in a Bit of a Delusional State Right Now

Promoter Barry Hearn of Matchroom Sport is not too confident of Amir Khan (30-3, 19KOs) securing a 2015 fight with WBC/WBA welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (47-0, 26KOs).

Hearn is shaking his head at some of the recent press statements made by Khan in the UK. He feels the Bolton star is getting too ahead of himself. Of course, Hearn wants to get his fighter, IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook, in the ring with Khan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Khan is always delusional. So is De La Hoya

Comment

Khan in a Bit of a Delusional State Right Now

Now??!?

Comment

He always has been. He thinks he's better than he is, thanks to the British media telling him how great he was going to be since a young age.

Comment

Thank you Hearn. I like this guy. He speaks the truth more than most promoters. Khan is getting annoying and needs to either shut up and prove he's as great as he thinks or step up and get beat down. He doesn't deserve a Floyd fight and needs to fight Brook before he gets than chin cracked again

Comment

Is he still dropping Andre Ward in sparring?

Comment

I wonder if there is even any negotiations at all between khan and mayweather. If not that would make it even more delusional. We have heard mayweather and pacs team negotiate as well as mayweather cotto by not amir khan yet all we hear out of his big fat mouth is about a potential fight between the two, although I wouldn't be surprised if mayweather pulls a duck move and fights him

Comment

hearn is the guy that said "no way, he's too big" right after khan beat alexander when it came to matching brook against him

Comment

Hearn is a stalker

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
                    Thank you Hearn. I like this guy. He speaks the truth more than most promoters. Khan is getting annoying and needs to either shut up and prove he's as great as he thinks or step up and get beat down. He doesn't deserve a Floyd fight and needs to fight Brook before he gets than chin cracked again
                    Khan fought better opposition then Guerroro at welterweight and Guerroro got Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                    X