Who gave Marg the worst beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gave Marg the worst beating?

Vote on poll, and explain why.

I chose Mosley because he dropped Margacheater twice and took him out. Pac just let him survive, never dropped him, and took it easy because he "didn't wanna hurt" the cheating scumbag. Mosley got the job done.
    Shane Mosley
    38.10%
    Manny Pacquiao
    61.90%

TS is a joke, much like this sorry ass thread.

Comment

Pac did, but I think Mosley embarrassed him far worse.

Comment

I'll go with the one that required reconstructive surgery, career-threatening injuries, and a year long recovery period.

Tony after Shane:

Tony after Manny:

How is this even an argument? Just because Shane got a TKO doesn't mean the beating was worse. Look at the man's face.

Comment

This is the reason why I mocked trolls like TS.

Comment

While Shane did have the better win, Pac made Margs change his nationality.

Comment

margs had a eye socket broken and was adaviced by his doctor to not fight anymore, this was after pac beat him.......that **** did'nt happen after he fought roider shane.......pac beat mags far worse....

Comment

This is a joke thread. What is this day? The day for a bunch of loners to make stupid thread day. Go out and eat BBQ fools. I'm going to tomorrow to watch Transformers and Hangover 2. At least, I'll enjoy my 4 day weekend.

Comment

Didn't Marg just get cleared to fight?

Comment

In terms of worser beating it's definitely Pac.

Pac dismantled Margarito's face and left him virtually blind.

Comment

Working...
                    X