Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Cotto Murders Floyd/Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about we wait and see how Cotto performs against a credible opponent first before making baseless assumptions.

Cotto's last win over a credible opponent in his prime was Clottey and the fight was close, and could've gone either way.

Comment

No

Cotto is a fantastic fighter, but he's not an A+ fighter. Mayweather, Pac, Marquez, Hopkins and Ward IMO are the A+ fighters of the last 10 years.

Cotto isn't on that level and he loses to a prime Pac and Mayweather all over again.

Comment

idk about Murders Floyd/Pac but it wouldn't be a walk in the park for neither of them and the outcome could surprise many

Comment

I think he'll beat pacquiao at 154. Pacquiao aint the whirlwind he used to be. A discipline gameplan behind the jab will definitely work. Cotto has a lot of firepower left in him, not to mention pacquiao's weakening chin.

Mayweather really havent slowed down in my view and would win longevity among them 3. Mayweather schools him easier than the first meeting.

Comment

He could beat Manny but he's not beating Floyd

Comment

The fact that he beat a weight drained quitter who was brought in to lose to hype up the Canelo fight is supposed to convince me he'll beat Floyd and Pac? No. Just no.

Comment

I dont know if hed beat Pac or Floyd. Floyd more importantly as he possibly could fight Floyd again oneday.

But he sure has come a long way since his loss to Margarito when it was widely accepted hed never be the same again. Pac was fighting Margaritos used goods, and Floyd even worse still was fighting Margarito and Pacs used goods.

But im happy for Miguels new found form.

Comment

stop end thread, same result if not worse for cotto. does this cotto murder canelo and ggg????....NO!

Comment

Working...
                  X