Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voting Link for Mayweathers next opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are cherry picks but Maidana is the most dangerous of the two. Fully expecting this BS to be rigged from the go so as to pretend people chose Khan for him and Floyd didnt go full ****** with his cherry picking, which is what he's really doing.
    I'm not even going to bother to vote, but I'm sure as hell not wasting an hour of my life watching shot up Khan fighting for breath as Floyd dances around him pot shooting him all night long.

Comment

Why not have Khan and Maidana have a rematch to see who gets the Floyd fight, that would be awesome! My best friends cousin is friends with Khan and he tells him he's 100% fighting Mayweather so this poll to me is bs.

Comment

Damn Maidana's leading by quite a margin.

Anyone actually think this is legit?

Comment

Floyd: I'll let the fans choose between maidana and khan *winks at khan*
          *fans pick maidana*
          Floyd: This is a business most people dont know **** about boxing *picks Khan anyway*

Comment

What's the latest results?

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
              He could come down to 54, GG makes 160 easy.

and like people say, the weight had nothing to do with beating a career lightweight in JMM, it was all skill

FMJR would've done it anyway right?
              Prove it against GGG, is it all skill now? lol
              What does TOMATOdy GolovCAN have that Mayweather would want? A paper title @ 160?

Comment

Another shameless stunt to turn boxing into a soap opera. This is what happens when you are surrounded by "yes men". If Floyd really see's boxing as just a business, then why not just promote fights and stop being an exhibition fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  He could come down to 54, GG makes 160 easy.

and like people say, the weight had nothing to do with beating a career lightweight in JMM, it was all skill

FMJR would've done it anyway right?
                  Prove it against GGG, is it all skill now? lol

Have you been living in a dungeon lately?Floyd is contracted to showtime and GGG is contracted to HBO.And Floyd works with Goldenboy,and HBO let it be known that they are no longer working with Goldenboy.

Comment

Working...
                  X