No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I Have To Go And Retire Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I Have To Go And Retire Manny Pacquiao

Brandon Rios (31-1-1, 23KOs) is focused on sending former eight division champion Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) into retirement on November 23rd at the Cotai Arena in Macau, China. Pacquiao has lost back to back fights coming into this contest. He lost a controversial decision to Tim Bradley in June 2012, and then in December he was knocked out cold in the sixth round of his fourth meeting with Juan Manuel Marquez. If he loses to Rios, even Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, would ask him to retire.

[Click Here To Read More]

rios and hatton have one thing in common..they walk towards their opponents. but good thing for hatton was that he moves his head and body while rios don't...if hatton was put to sleep in 2, i don't think rios will stand inside one...

Comment

Hatton did not move his head. That is why he got KO'd . Pac has not been moving good his last couple of fights - that is why he has been getting beat. Pac was never a flat footed fighter, he is too small to not use his disruptive rhythm. That is what sets up his onslaught from all of those awkward angles.

Comment

did smeone forget to tell Rios he got this fight to get KTFO and mke manny look great again?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          did smeone forget to tell Rios he got this fight to get KTFO and mke manny look great again?
          your fl0mo ass is only saying that bc you hate pac, and you want to cover yourself in the small chance he wins. you know manny fcked up taking this fight.

and rios has the best chin in the game, nobody will stop him ever.

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
            good thing for hatton was that he moves his head and body
            That, and his footwork was underrated IMO. Obviously his defence was shyte, but his feet moved very quickly and awkwardly towards his opponent - he at least tried to move his upper body using feints, and didn't just plod straight forward like Rios or Margarito.

So yeah, Hatton's footwork is one of the things I liked most about watching him.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
              your fl0mo ass is only saying that bc you hate pac, and you want to cover yourself in the small chance he wins. you know manny fcked up taking this fight.

and rios has the best chin in the game, nobody will stop him ever.
              look dude, i don't know which poster you are an alt of, but aparently you and rios both fail to see why he got this fight coming off a loss, in a higher weight class, in Macau.

but you go on believing rios is gonna win, thats what fans like you do best, post with your heart.

If rios wins I'll be as shocked as I was when they announced tim beating Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                rios and hatton have one thing in common..they walk towards their opponents. but good thing for hatton was that he moves his head and body while rios don't...if hatton was put to sleep in 2, i don't think rios will stand inside one...
                Also, Rios is underrated with his inside defense. Dude just knows how to fight on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  look dude, i don't know which poster you are an alt of, but aparently you and rios both fail to see why he got this fight coming off a loss, in a higher weight class, in Macau.

but you go on believing rios is gonna win, thats what fans like you do best, post with your heart.

If rios wins I'll be as shocked as I was when they announced tim beating Manny.
                  I thought it has been pretty obvious he is only "supporting" Rios so afterwards he can go on his main and declare it a brave and heroic victory for the great Manny Pacquiao. Then when people are like "nobody thought Rios was going to win" he will quote his own posts because in his twisted mind it is somehow making it a better win for Pac

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I thought it has been pretty obvious he is only "supporting" Rios so afterwards he can go on his main and declare it a brave and heroic victory for the great Manny Pacquiao. Then when people are like "nobody thought Rios was going to win" he will quote his own posts because in his twisted mind it is somehow making it a better win for Pac
                    ohh you mean like poster Hectari who is doing everything he can to make manny appear to be the underdog who has no chance to win and will get KTFO but is really setting up to post "I was wrong, manny is truly great, better than even I thought." I got it.

Comment

Working...
                    X