Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anne Wolfe vs Cyborg Santos (Street Fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I get your point, but have you ever heard of Chuck Liddel and Junior Dos Santos?

I know Chuck has a background in wrestling, but he never used it. He always kept the fight standing like a boxing match. Who knows, maybe Anne will have top knotch TDD....
    But reason Junior Dos Santos and Chuck Liddell are successful at MMA even though they stay standing is because of take down defence.

Put Wladimir Klitschko in the octagon with Brock Lesnar and Lesnar will go for a double leg plain and simple. You take the fight where you are strong and the opponent is weak.

Comment

They should be in he kitchen.

Comment

I don't know who wins but I'm betting that Ann Wolfe know what a vagina tastes like.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
          But reason Junior Dos Santos and Chuck Liddell are successful at MMA even though they stay standing is because of take down defence.

Did you see in my post where I said "Maybe Anne has crazy TDD".

TDD = Take Down Defense.

Comment

Did you see in my post where I said "Maybe Anne has crazy TDD".

TDD = Take Down Defense.
            Does Wolfe train exclusive in TDD like MMA fighters??? NO

Does Wolfe train and condition to get hit with kicks? NO

Does Wolfe train and condition for take downs? NO

Does Wolfe train in defending chokes? NO

Cyborg trains everywhere, it doesnt matter if Wolfe is the better puncher because she had too many big holes in her fight game if there were NO RULES. Boxing has so many restrictions and MMA you can do way more and these fighters train in those areas. Cyborg would bring Wolfe to her biggest weakness, the GROUND

Ill tell you again, boxing is USELESS if you have your back on the ground and/or getting choked unconcious

Comment

Let me give you a taste. She doesn't mess around. One of her victims was Gina Corano, who's also a beast.

Considering most of that damn highlight are lychee, including ground and pound, Anne would whoop her ass. Those sloppy punches would not deal too much to Anne.

In a street fight Anne would carry more power and speed than in a ring.

Comment

I do boxing, and started Wing Chun. In Wing Chun we also do wrestling (which is most likely not normal Wing Chun)

Anyway I can safely say that I would easily prefer to have my boxing as my primary skill. In a street fight most do not last for more than 1 minute.

Now, where do we start in street fights 99% of the time? Standing up.

All these mma fools saying the ground is where boxing lacks. Yes this is true, but mofo's a street fight has no rules. In a street fight I will sucker punch or start first. Rule one is surprise.

Secondly in a street fight no fool would take it to the ground because in a street fight this is where others can jump in.

Anne has the advantage, she would knock this Joe down straight. I don't know that woman but all in the highlight there was only ground and pound when it came to the floor.

Anyway my Wing Chun teacher has done wrestling, may Thai, wig chun and karate. He is 210 lbs to my 200lb and yes he out wrestled me on the ground when we sparred, but it was not easy for him toget me on the ground at all. We humans, even with no training have natural postures to hold our body to avoid getting dropped. I know if t wasn't wrestling only, I would have licked his face a fair few times.

As for fools saying mma doesn't have as much rules. Don't be dumb. Just because I can't kick doig doesn't mean I won't in a real fight. It's a damn fight, I will go for his balls, kick his head on the ground. That cones naturally with no damn training, so what the **** u talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post

Put Wladimir Klitschko in the octagon with Brock Lesnar and Lesnar will go for a double leg plain and simple. You take the fight where you are strong and the opponent is weak.

Brock can't take a punch. Are you suggesting not one punch will land on Brock in a fight?

I don't care who u are, Wlad is a big ass guy with speed and power. You get hit from him with no gloves and it will hurt.

People really don't know how hard a heavyweight punches with no damn gloves.

In fact I am not sure that these fools even see how fast a boxer is in real life.

Comment

As a purple belt against black belts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkI9jZPuWwU

Also there's a video of her slamming tito ortiz (230+ pounds) to the ground when he locked a triangle on her during a training session.

But yeh, a boxer would beat her in a NHB fight, lol. Cyborg would box with her in a street fight lol.

most street fights end on the ground.

a pure boxer have a punchers chance against a true mixed martial arts artist. You people need to deal with this.
                    Last edited by PopoFreitas; 11-11-2011, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Im a big fan of Cyborg but i pick Ann....never seen a woman punch like Ann.

Comment

Working...
                      X