No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Nishioka-Munoz, Hasegawa-Gonzalez Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Nishioka-Munoz, Hasegawa-Gonzalez Presser

A press conference was held by Teiken Promotions at the Hotel Grand Palace in Tokyo to announce a WBC tripleheader at the Ryogoku Sumo Hall ( Tokyo, Japan ) on April 8th, 2011. WBC super featherweight champion Toshiaki Nishioka (37-4-3, 23 KOs) will face Mauricio Muņoz (21-2, 9 KOs). WBC featherweight champion Hozumi Hasegawa (29-3, 12 KOs) will take on mandatory challenger Jhonny Gonzalez (47-7, 41 KOs) of Mexico. Rounding out the triple play is WBC super featherweight champion Takari Aoh (20-2-1, 9 KOs), who takes on Humberto Gutierrez (28-2-1, 20 KOs). Photos by Sumio Yamada.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hasegawa-Gonzalez will be a good fight.

What happened to Aoh fighting Salgado? I'm disappointed that Nishioka is facing a seemingly over matched opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
      Hasegawa-Gonzalez will be a good fight.

What happened to Aoh fighting Salgado? I'm disappointed that Nishioka is facing a seemingly over matched opponent.
      Yes, Nihioka's opponent is a bit of a letdown. But he is coming off a wonderful win against Rendall Munroe, so a little breather is ok.
      Hasegawa-Gonzalez could go many ways and Ao-Gutierrez should be a good one too.
      Three great champions, love the pictures!

Comment

Oh yeah, can't wait. I'm always concerned when Gonzalez fights someone with a good punch. His chin is the only reason he has lost important fights. Japanese fighters are always a joy to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
          Oh yeah, can't wait. I'm always concerned when Gonzalez fights someone with a good punch. His chin is the only reason he has lost important fights. Japanese fighters are always a joy to watch.
          I think Gonzalez is going to do well, hell, he always does against top level competition, just isn't durable enough.

Comment

Fuccin puzzy this fight took soooo long to make was becuase hasegawa did not want to go to Mexico

gonzalez chin sucks but has improved alot will knock this punk out

Hasegaewa is just a japanese chump not a world champ

Comment

good to see hozumi return

Comment

I love when Japanes boxer fight, all warrior.

cant wait esp for the Hasegawa-Gonzales fight

the best 3 Japanes boxer:

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                  good to see hozumi return
                  return? his comeback fight was with Burgos.

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
                    I love when Japanes boxer fight, all warrior.

cant wait esp for the Hasegawa-Gonzales fight

the best 3 Japanes boxer:

the japanese fans are great, they trun out in nubers n make some noise

Comment

Working...
                    X